Donuts-yelena

⚠️TW⚠️ ED and SH

Skye's POV

I don't know when it started but it was a while ago.

And I don't know when Yelena noticed but she did.

It started off with just little things, like skipping lunch and putting a little bit more pressure on the blade when shaving.

But since then it's begun to develop to a point where  I'm not eating anything, relying only on the iced coffee to keep me going and oversized clothes are the only things I wear to hide the scars littering my wrists.

Nothing was wrong in my life per say but my mind is fucked up. Everything hurts so bad yet nothing is ever physically wrong. Placing a smile on my face every day just feels wrong when all I want to do is curl up into a ball and cry.

I know it's not ok but what can I do?

[]

Yelena POV

I should've noticed earlier.

Should've helped before it reached this point.

I started noticing the small things a few months ago, the way she started trading in her normal afternoon donut for an apple and the way she begun to wear long sleeves even while training.

Obviously I questioned her. Shes my girlfriend. I have too. I love her.

But she brushed me off like nothing was wrong and I let her. I don't know why I let her. The tears glossy in her eyes as she told me she was fine and that she just had a bad day. I believed it.

Now it gotten much worse, the once tanned and smiling face has become pale and shallow, large black bags covering her eyes as if someone had punched her in the face. The oversized hoodies never come off and I never even see her eat the apple anymore. In fact I never see her eat anything anymore .

[]
Skye's POV

The blade is sharp, just how I like it. The blood thick as it flows with the water creating colourful explosions before being dragged down the shower drain.

A small smile manages to creep onto my face causing an ache to stretch through my cheeks at the unfamiliar feeling. The guilt hasn't hit me yet but it always does. Eventually.

Turning the water off I glance around the bathroom before moving out the shower and placing my blade in the same place as it has lived in for months. The opening behind the brick in the wall.

Yelena may be my girlfriend but she is still a spy meaning my hiding spot can't be some shitty place like under the bed.

Wrapping my towel against my torso I clench my jaw as the open wounds hit the fabric causing a searing pain to run down my arm.

Ignoring the torment I throw my hoodie over my head and place my towel back against the towel rack before moving to open the bathroom door.

Sighing lightly I open the door only to met with a frown.

[]
Yelena POV

It hurt. Staring into the eyes of the love of my life and not seeing the person I fell in love with those months ago.

My eyes trace my girlfriends figure even covered by the hoodie.

"Lena? What's up?" She asks placing a smile on her face I know is completely fake.

"You baby, that's what's up. Please. I know you don't want to hear it ok. I know your hurting but please let me help you. I love you Skye please." I begin stepping towards my girlfriend my hand outstretched silently begging her to take it.