i hope you die- yelena

"I HOPE YOU DIE." Yelena spits as I walk towards the jet.

"SAME GOES." I yell in return not giving her the satisfaction of turning around to glance at her as I make it into the jet allowing the doors to close before I sit.

God I hate her, she was so, so, infuriating. Her annoying voice that kept me awake a night. That stupid smirk on her face that didn't seem to leave me alone and her dumb green eyes that lingered in my brain all day.

Yelena Belova. My worst enemy yet she had my heart in her hands.

"God will you two grow up." Nat sighs gently shoving me as she smirks.

"No not until ur brat of a sister apologises to me for all the misery she has caused me by breathing." I scoff sending her a smirk on return.

Nat's eyes roll as she walks away to the pilot seat preparing the jet for take off.

[]

"Ow shit be careful." I snap as Nat lifts me down the ramp calling for medics.

I was injured. Seriously injured.

3 broke ribs and a bullet hole right through my shoulder.

All because of a stupid mission, a mission that was meant to be simple.

"MEDIC PLEASE." Nat cries drawing attention from everyone around her as she carrie's me through the launch area.

Yelena runs into the room at her words her eyes widening at the sight, a hand slapping over her mouth.

"Your wish is my command." I joke trying to lighten the mood reminiscing on the blondes wish on my death.

Yelena doesn't respond her eyes cloudy as Nat carries me towards the medical room.

[]

I groan as I open my eyes, the muggy smell of the medical room causing nausea to simmer in my stomach.

"Knock knock." A soft voice calls out.

"Who's there." I chuckle an annoyed sigh coming from the figure outside my door.

"I see you haven't lost your sense of humour, if you can call it that." Yelena grins walking towards my bed and gently sitting at my side.

"What do you want?" I ask confused as to why the person who couldn't hate me more was sitting at my side while I recovered.

"You know when I told you to die I didn't mean for you to take it literally." She grinned tracing patterns on the blanket causing me to crack a small smile.

"Yeah well I'm alive aren't I ?" I remark gesturing to my body.

"Mm good point." The blonde smiles still unable to look me in the eyes.

"So why do you suddenly not hate me." I ask a little cautiously.

"Woh woh never said I still didn't hate you." Yelena chuckles finally looking into my eyes.

"Ah ok I see your just head to tease me about being stupid of something." I smirk sitting up a little more.

"Obviously." The blonde replies inching closer to me.

"Mm well when does the teasing start?" I whisper leaning forward until our noses were centimetres apart.

"Right now." She grins finally closing the distance between us.

Her lips were soft just like I imagined as she kissed me. Her hands trailed up my arms coming to a stop on my cheeks cupping them gently as she leaned in further.

Pulling back I smirk at the red faced blonde.

"If I knew all it would take to get a kiss from you would be to get injured I would've done it sooner." I laugh earning a glare from Yelena.

"Don't you dare get hurt again." She orders.

"Or what." I tease loving the flustered look on the blondes face.

"Or I'll never let you out of the tower again." Yelena grins leaning back towards my face.

"Your mine now baby." She whispers pressing her lips to mine.

I nod entranced by her kiss.

"And your mine."