your so touchy -florence

Waking up to an empty bed was rather rare

Waking up to an empty bed was rather rare. Florence was usually always tucked underneath my chin or laying on my chest. But this morning I was greeted with cold sheets.

Stifling a yawn I manage to pull myself from the bed and drag myself to the wardrobe where I grab the first thing available.

A pair of grey sweats and a black singlet.

"Morning baby."

Flo has her back to me standing over the stove in the kitchen humming quietly to her playlist.

"Good mor-" Her words are cut off as she turns to reply her eyes trailing down my outfit.

"Oh my lord." She smirks beckoning me towards her.

Raising an eyebrow I stand before her as she ignores the pancakes on the stove and instead focuses her attention on me.

"You look so hot." She almost moans.

In a flash my hips are pressed against hers as her fingers grip the back of my neck to pull me in for a kiss.

Her tongue investigates my mouth whilst her hands move to my hips keeping me flush against her.

When breathing becomes an issue I pull back earning a whine from my girlfriend.

"Baby the pancakes." I warn gesturing to the burning batter in the frypan.

"I don't care." She groans rolling her eyes but quickly turning to flip them.

Chuckling I go to step away but her hand is quick to grip my own.

"Stay."

Breakfast was delicious (as usual) and Flo didn't let go of me the entire time. Her hand rested on my thigh or her head on my shoulder, even the odd waist hug.

"Your so touchy today. I'm not complaining but what's up?" I ask a little concerned as we both lay on the couch, her head resting in my lap.

"Honestly?" She raises an eyebrow, her cheeks a little red.

"Honestly." I nod curious to hear her answer.

"You look so attractive in my grey sweats. You've never worn them before and oh my lord it's turning me on." She chuckles with a cheeky smirk.

"Oh is it now?" I grin lowering my head so her nose brushes against my own.

Her cheeks glow red as she hums in reply. My eyes darken along with Flo's, her lips quick to attack mine.

Flo throws her leg over my own moving so she is now straddling me whilst her hands rub up and down my back.

Tearing off her jumper I rest my hands on her bare hips, breathing heavily as she struggles to take off my singlet.

Throwing it on the floor somewhere I'm quick to reattach my lips of hers this time my hands moving to her breasts and squeezing lightly.

Flo's head flies back as a loud moan leaves her lips. I smirk against her skin, my mouth sucking hickies all down the side of her neck.

"Please please." She moans jutting her hips forward impatiently.

I simply shake my head teasingly.

"I should wear these pants everyday if if gets me you begging for me like this."

ok so this is as smutty as i will write lol kinda awkward and i'm not that good at it.

also rip Queen Elizabeth :(