workaholic- florence

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM⚠️

Flo was always working. Whether it be from home or not she was always busy doing something. This meant less time was dedicated to me. Now don't get me wrong she still showers me with love but being the clingy person I am I need it 24/7 which Flo can't abide to.

"Hey baby, are you almost done?" I ask with a frown watching as Flo types away on her computer barely pausing to answer my question. "Mm yeah soon." She replies rather rudely. I only nod with a sigh before retreating to our shared bedroom.

Depression and anxiety were both issues I deeply struggled with until meeting Florence. My mental state seemingly more relaxed after Flo and I had solidified our relationship. Scars still ran across my wrists and thighs but they were old, I had been clean for a few months now. While my mind still occasionally went to a dark place Flo was always there to guide it back to the light with cuddles and kisses.

Sighing I collapse into the mattress of our bed scowling still at the fact Flo had no time for me anymore. My mind quickly falls into a bad place as I rethink our relationship.

Florence doesn't even love me anymore. Shes probably met someone else. I mean she's famous she could have anyone. I'm a nobody.

These thoughts continue circling around my mind as my breathing begins to grow heavier. Pushing myself off the bed I bite my lip debating my next move.

Florence had been hidden my blades a few months back somewhere around the room in an attempt to stop me harming myself but now I needed to find them more than ever.

Rustling through her bedside drawer a small smile found it's way to my face as I hear the clink of the blade underneath her underwear.

Gripping the handle I take a deep breath allowing the blade to sink into my skin. The pain feels more like pleasure as the blood leaks into the wound.

Again and again and again the blade sinks into my wrist going over the old scars and unscarred skin. Finally I stop placing the blade into the bathroom sink and glancing at myself in the mirror.

Tears begin to fill my eyes at the blood trickling down my arm. "Shit." I curse under my breath regretting my every move. Why was I like this? A disappointment to everyone around me. Flo is gonna be so mad.

Gulping I wash my wrists wincing as the water hits the carvings. Throwing a hoodie onto my torso I bite my lip making my way down to Flo fearing the anger and resentment she will give me.

Walking into her office I take a deep breath earning her attention.

"I'll be one se-" She stops speaking as she glances at my tear stained face. Her computer lid immediately gets slammed down. "Come here darling." She whispers opening her arms to me.

Slowly I edge my way towards her avoiding her eyes. Gently sitting on her lap I give in to my tears and bury my head into Flo's chest as she strokes my back softly. "What's wrong my love?" Flo whispers placing kisses on my jaw.

I shrug unsure of what to say. "I'm scared." I manage to reply earning a sharp breath from Flo. "Of who? Cause i'll go beat their ass right now for you my darling." She chuckles stroking my cheek as I pull back from her neck.

"I'm scared your going to leave me." I continue dropping her gaze. Silence fills the emptiness for a second before Flo grips my chin, gently tilting my head to face her. "I'm never going to leave you. I love you more than anything. Your my everything darling. I am going to marry you one day and then love with you until we are both old and dying. Leaving you isn't even an option." She replies with a frown.

Her words melt my heart in more ways than I thought possible. My fingers tug my hoodie down a little more gripping the ends in my palms causing Flo to frown.

"Skye baby. Did you find the blades in our room?" She asks gently holding my wrist. A few more tears fall out of my eye as I nod. "Please don't be angry." I whisper my chin quivering a little. "I'm not angry hun, I'm worried about you cause I love you." She replies kissing my wrist gently.

Nodding I manage a small smile at her words before diving into her chest again hugging her tightly. "Thank you for putting up with me." I whisper kissing her neck gently. A light laugh erupts from her chest and her hands begin to run through my hair soothingly. "I'll always put up with you my baby."

i know what ur thinking. "OMG THATS CRAZY SHE UPDATED TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW." But yes i did guys i did.

Oh and guess what???

My netball teacher called out my cuts yesterday lmao and i had to tell her it was from cats... like bro

anyway what's up ??