panic attacks- florence

Skyes pov

Florence Pugh was the best girlfriend I could ask for. She was just perfect.

I smile a little admiring her as she sits beside me laughing at a joke that Scarlett had just told.

My smile grows as Florence throws her head back laughing hard, her eyes squeezed closed and her blond hair bouncing, gently resting on her shoulders.

"Skye babe your staring." Flo grins her british accent making my stomach churn as she glances at me.

Shrugging I pull her onto my lap planting a kiss on her head.

"I was admiring what's mine."

Scarlett coughs subtly trying to remind us we were still sitting in the middle of a restaurant.

"Right right sorry."

Flo sits back up giving me a quick wink, turning my insides to butter before giving her attention back to Scarlett.

~time skipppp (guys in the comments on this bit please please please just rant about how much you miss Nat cause i'm missing her so so much atm and i do not wanna feel alone in this lmao)

"Hey babe I'm just going to go head to the toilet ok?" I gently whisper making my way up and out of the booth the three of us were all squashed in.

Florence nods watching me a little worriedly as I make my way through the tables to the restrooms.

Anxiety.

I suffered from it greatly. It was not fun. Panic attacks were common when I was overwhelmed or even just randomly. My breath will get caught in my throat and my vision goes blurry sometimes even resulting in me passing out. Which is why Florence was always careful with me, making sure I was always safe and comfortable wherever I went. Well almost wherever I went...

Opening the toilet door I gasp as girls scream and began to crowd me immediately.

"Skye hi can I get a picture please?"

"Skye I love you."

"Skye you were so good in the Avengers movie."

Hands reached out and gripped my hair, waist and arms as they all tried pulling me to them to fulfill their needs.

I try to push my way back to the exit overwhelmed as they throw themselves at me only to find the door was covered by more girls I definitely didn't feel like going through.

Maybe 20 girls stood almost on top of me in a tiny restaurant bathroom screaming my name.

Sweat began to form on my palms and my breath began to come out in short gasps as I walk into a cubicle locking the door behind me attempting to keep at least some distance between my fans and I.

Now don't get my wrong. I love my fans so much. But dealing with them alone was not easy, especially screaming girls who just wanted to touch you. Florence usually helped me deal with my fans as 90% of them were her fans as well which made life ten times easier. Dealing with fans was something I had to be prepared for, now however I was not prepared to see any fans as I was just out to dinner with my best friend and girlfriend. But I should've known...

Sitting on the toilet I pull my knees to my chest trying to calm myself down from the chaos.

"In 1,2,3,4,5,6. Out 1,2,3,4,5,6" I whisper trying to take deep breaths and pretending Florence was here helping me.

My fingers dug into my hair as nothing was working to calm me down, I pushed my head further into my knees trying to drown out the noise of fangirls oblivious to my panic.

Tears began to well in my eyes as I realised I was trapped in the toilet with no way out unless I was willing to jump out the window behind me... which on second thoughts actually doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Footsteps attract my attention as the girls screaming turns to quiet mutters of confusion.

A loud familiar voice echos through the bathroom stalls.

"Girls leave... now."

Footsteps shuffle towards the exit as the door swings shut leaving only myself and the familiar voice in the restroom.

"Skye?"

Florences voice becomes soft as she gently knocks on my bathroom stall door.

Still breathing heavily I get up slowly and unlock the door allowing Florence to take me in her arms.

Her back against the cool bricks of the bathroom she gently slid to the floor cradling me in her arms. (yes they are sitting on the bathroom floor just don't bully me about it being "dirty" ok let's pretend it was just cleaned)

"You we're taking a while so I got worried and  I came to check on you." Flo whispers into my hair as I shake in her arms.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" She asks not pushing me for info.

I shake my head signalling no.

I would tell her later, after I was calm again.

"Ok baby." Flo whispers planting kisses on my head and jawline.

~Time skip~

Sitting on our bed I wait for Flo to come back from the kitchen.

We had sat in the restroom for about 10 mins before I was able to leave. Flo never asked me anything she just held me close as we walked back to the table.

Scarlett knew what had happened just by the look on my face and immediately jumped up helping me to the car.

"You feeling better?" Florence whispers returning to the bed with a steaming cup of tea in her hands held out for me.

I hum a yes in reply smiling at her gratefully taking the mug and sighing as the warmth rushes through my body.

Sipping at the tea I slowly move into Florences comfort, her arms gently wrapping around my waist as I lay in between her legs my back to her chest.

Placing the mug on the table beside the bed I turn to face Florence gently kissing her lips.

"I love you Flo." I whisper manoeuvring my body so my head was nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

"I love you too princess." She replies running her hands through my hair, playing with the baby hairs on the nape of my neck.

Yawning slightly I close my eyes slowly falling asleep listening to Florences heart beat calmly.

"Goodnight love."

hey guysssss what's up... please please comment random stuff on this chapter i'm so bored and i wanna reply to people lmao... also if any of you wanna rant to me bout anything marvel just pm me and i'll reply as soon as possible. anyway i just wanna thank you guys for reading this story.. i don't get what's so good about it but you know that's fine. just thank you so yeh :) <3