stupid stark- yelena

"I swear I'm going to kill you." I yell lunging at Tony only for a pair of arms to wrap around my waist lifting me off the ground. Thrashing in mid air is useless, Yelena's arms strong and tight around my torso. "Calm down detka, it's ok." She laughs placing her chin against my shoulder as I stop thrashing.

Tony's face is shocked, his eyes wide and his skin pale. "She- she was gonna strangle me." He gasps pawing at his neck. "Dam right I was." I hiss narrowing my eyes at the billionaire. "Yelena let me go. I promise not to do anything to hurt him." I turn, smiling sweetly at the blonde who rolls her eyes but places me on the floor once again.

"Your dead." I shout once again running at Tony who squeals like a little girl, folding in on himself before Yelena's arms wrap around me. "Leave the man." She laughs holding me, not even so much as flinching as my arms and legs kick and flail everywhere. "He ate my pie Lena. I was saving that for today." I pout causing Yelena to sigh. "I know detka but he's a greedy pig." She gives Tony a steely glare and he gulps. "I was looking forward to eat that and he ruined it." I growl, throwing my fork at Tony who barely dodges out the way as the fork scrapes the top of his head.

Yelena snorts at the timid billionaire before moving me to face a blank wall. "I'll buy you a new pie ok? And we can go eat it and watch movies. But only if you leave him alone. Nat won't like to come home to see her friend dead. Plus he kinda pays for everything." She kisses my cheek and I groan before nodding. "Fine."

Yelena lets me down and this time I obey her, leaving Stark alone and holding my girlfriends hand as we walk past the billionaire and out the front door.

But what I didn't see was the slap Yelena gave Tony on the back of his head causing the brunette to groan at the sharp stinging. "Do it again and I won't hold her back."

i thought this was so cute.

idea came from brooklyn nine nine when rosa was carried away by terry when she thought hitchcock and scully ate her ice cream :)