The Archangel

As soon as Shelby stepped off of the Normandy and onto Omega with Jacob and Miranda, an excited looking Salarian trotted over to greet them. "Ah! You're new here, aren't you? I can always tell. Allow me to-" He started until he noticed a Batarian that had walked up next to him. "Oh...hello, Moklan. I was just..."

"Leave, Fargut. Now." Moklan ordered.

"Of course, Moklan! Whatever she wants!" The Salarian confirmed with a salute before running away as Moklan shooed him away.

"Blasted scavengers. Welcome to Omega...Shepard."

Shelby straightened her posture and put her hands behind her back. "You know who I am?"

"Of course. We had you tagged as soon as you entered the Terminus systems. You're not as subtle as you think. Aria wants to know what brings a dead spectre to Omega. I suggest you go to Afterlife now and present yourself."

"You can cut the attitude, I'm not here to cause problems." Shelby pointed out.

"Things have a tendency to explode around you, Shepard. You can't blame Aria for keeping an eye on you. Afterlife. Now." Moklan calmly retorted and walked away.

"I'm receiving quarantine warnings about the slums where Dr. Mordin Solus runs the clinic. Anticipate resistance at the transport station." EDI started over their helmet comms.
"I have also accessed messages between mercenary groups regarding plans to deal with Archangel. There's a recruiting station at Afterlife that may have information on him." She informed them as they made the short trip over to Afterlife.

Other than Flux and Chora's Den on the Citadel, Shelby hadn't really been in any night clubs. But she could tell Afterlife was different. The atmosphere seemed care-free, yet, dangerous, and on edge. Almost like every single person in there, was there to drown in the music and forget their troubles. Shelby walked around the circular display in the middle of the room with Asari and human girls dancing on it to the other side of the room, finding a set of stairs guarded by a Batarian. She went up the steps, turned and went up another set of stairs.

"That's close enough. The Asari, presumably Aria, was facing away from Shelby, and her guards followed her orders without hesitation as a Batarian stepped between her and Shelby to scan Shelby.

"Stand still." He requested.

"If you're looking for weapons, you're not doing a very good job..." Shelby stated and nodded to the pistol attached to her hip.

"Can't be too careful with dead Specters. That could be anyone wearing your face."

"I was told you're the person I need to talk to if I have questions."

"They're clean." The Batarian confirmed and stepped aside.

Aria turned around, and Shelby stepped up. "Depends on the questions."

"You run Omega?"

Aria chuckled and turned again, gesturing her arms out wide. "I AM Omega." She corrected and turned back to Shelby. "But you need more. Everyone needs more something. And they all come to me. I'm the boss, CEO, Queen, if you're feeling dramatic. It doesn't matter. Omega has no titled ruler and only one rule." Aria started and sat on her couch. "Don't fuck with Aria."

"Sounds like neither of us like getting jerked around." Shelby agreed.

"And on your ship, that would matter. Here, we entertain my preferences." Aria stated and gestured for Shelby to sit.

Shelby did as Aria asked and sat close to the corner of the curved couch.

"So what can I do for you?" Aria asked.