Chapter 1

In this world, seven people will get a mark. If you get this mark you will be guided to the gate to a new world.

These seven are the Seven Deadly Sins, made to defeat the evil lord who spreads its demons to control anyone they touch, bringing an army together.

Not many people know about the marks, it is a fairy tail spread around so people think it's fake.

Only the marked people knew it was true.

***
Charlie woke up to severe pain on his back and wrist.

He whimpered instead of calling out because he didn't want to wake anyone up.

After an hour the burning pain slowly faded and Charlie's whole body was drenched in sweat.

"Hah.." He panted as he still felt lingering pain even though it's gone.

He fell back to sleep in exhaustion.

When he woke up again it was bright out.

"Charlie, breakfast is ready." He heard but he didn't want to get up

So he continued to sleep until someone barged into his room.

"Mom was nice enough to make you breakfast! Get the hell up and go." A sneering voice made him get up with a sleepy scowl.

Clara looked at her step brother like this and sighed before leaving.

Charlie got up and only washed his face and got on his clothes before he went to the kitchen to get his breakfast.

It was regular eggs and bacon, it's fine though, it was good.

His step mom already left for work.

He then got his things ready and headed to school.

When he got to school, he tried to get to class quickly but it was too late.

He was pushed into a locker and beaten till black and blue.

'Ugh and people wonder why I hate school.' Charlie inwardly rolled his eyes as he got up and went to class.

Class throughout the day was fine, just dumb and boring.

In luch he asked to go to the bathroom because his skin was burning again.

Some boys were in the bathroom laughing to themselves and vaping with some really good smelling stuff making Charlie wanna try but went into a stall remembering why he came In here.

He opened his sleeve and widened his eyes to see a blood red mark on his hand that was making a picture of a pig with tiny trees in it.

"Why the fok is there a pig on my hand?" He said with a fake accent.

"Oh you got a pig? I got a weird bear thing." Someone in the next stall scared him.

"Wassup boysss. I got a dragon! Hahaha I'm better than both of you faggots." Ugh him. Hunter the school's so-called "jock" who gets all the hoes. Fucking butch.

Charlie rolled his eyes in annoyance and remembered he had another on his back but he isn't going to get out and look.

"Do we only get one?" The person next to him asked.

"I don't fucking know I only got one." Hunter cursed.

So Charlie is so not gonna look at his back when he gets out.

"I read a book like this." The boy said. "It was about the seven deadly sins, pride, wrath, greed, envy, lust, gluttony, and sloth. I have it at home because my younger brother read it. I'll show it to you tomorrow."

"Whatever." And there Hunter goes, Bai Bai.

"Goodbye." Charlie said and then left.

The rest of the day went by fast so when Charlie was home he went into the Bathroom to take his shirt off.

He got out his phone and pointed it to his back in the mirror and his mouth gaped like a fish.

"Why the foq is there a goat on me back." The bish was taking up his entire back.

It was not red this time but a purple one.

He went on google and looked at the seven deadly sins fairy tale, clearly not wanting to wait for tomorrow and started reading.

When he was finished his face was black.

"Bishhh. I got gluttony and lust? Da faq. Putting these two together is not good bro. And why the flip did I get two in the first place?" He grumbled to himself as he put his shirt back on.

"Now I gotta go find a secret passage and go to another world to what? Fuck the evil lord? Is he ugly? Or am I about to do some tentacle play type shit?" Charlie gagged to himself. "Bitch imma just eat him. Sluurrrppp yum yum madafaka." Charlie laughed at himself but stopped when he heard the door open and close.

"Charlie? Did you write on me last night? There is this weird thing on my arm." His step sister came in and glared at him showing her arm which had a green snake on it.

He opened his phone to see which sin she had and rolled his eyes mentally.

"Damn, you get envy. Bish why did I get fudging these bitches." He mumbled to himself.

"What envy shit?" She glared at him even more.

"Yes you got one of the seven deadly sins, Envy. I got gluttony. Now we have to find a secret portal to another world." Bush no way is he saying he got lust.

Clara looked at him as if he had two heads, she is a senior just so you know. It doesn't matter but just saying.

"You mean like that book I have." Ugh the boookkkk.

"Yeah I guess." Bish why didn't you just tell me you had da book and I didnt have to read these small words.

Imma eat you too.

**

"Let's go freaks to a happily ever after to defeat the evil lord." And hopefully don't do tentacle play.

Charlie rolled his eyes as he added the last part.

There are currently five people who have marks in the school making; sloth, envy, wrath, gluttony, and greed only leaving lust and pride.

Lucas who plays sloth is the leader for some reason and says that they will wait at the entrance to the other world for them, or maybe they are waiting themselves.

"Ugh, Charlie are you guys for real? You put this on me right?" Putting away her nice act Clara looked at Charlie with hatred.

Xavier whistled, "good, now we know why you're envy." That made Clara glare at him.

He is greed, he is also an arrogant second generation.

Charlie sighed and walked out of the bathroom which was locked and when he went out a group of boys waiting for them glared at him and the other in the room.

"Why is there a girl here?" They changed instantly.

Charlie went home to pack his bags.

He had a feeling they were going to walk through woods.

If you want to kinda spoil and see what the characters look like to to the character page.