Chapter 5

R18

[Wakey wakey eggs and bakey. Time to sucky.]

"I don't wanna." Charlie opened his eyes and cried.

Looking at his teary eyes the system sighed.

[And you wonder why I want to fuck you. If you keep looking like this I'll come out and do you.]

"I don't wanna do it." Charlie out his face in his pillow and sobbed.

His chest feels so heavy with anxiety right now and feels like he is about to barf.

[You want me to take over your body so bad?] 

"No. Wuuu." 

[Then get up and have your beauty of a servant serve you.]

"Why him? Didn't you say the king or the imposter?"

[That was until the beauty came now shoo.]

Charlie thought for a moment.

"Y-you take over my body I don't wanna." He decided.

[Really? You wuss. Ok then, watch how the master does it.]

[Ding, permission granted from host… *occupying body* *beeeep* 18%.......43%......69%.....83%....100%..100%... *body is occupied*]

Noah (the system) got control of his host's body and smiled.

He really likes Charlie even though they just met.

He is poly so it is even hotter when others like his love. But not many people are like that as well.

He felt the body he was in quickly heat up because it was the limit.

He is both top and bottom, mostly top as he told Charlie but now he is in full bottom mode as he moaned out with the heat.

Succubi heats are far worse than animal heats as they are demons.

Demons, well succubi, need heats for survival while animals don't really need to reproduce (Mate, have heat) even though it's preferred.

Noah grabbed himself and started stroking it.

He moaned out and was even hotter when he heard his voice which belonged to Charlie.

He imagined himself on top of Charlie and Charlie was moaning with tears in his eyes as he arched his back in pleasure.

He stroked himself faster and opened his mouth in uncontrollable gasps and moans.

The servant wanted to question if his new master was hungry and walked to his door but just as he was going to knock he heard those sexy noises and blushed red as he felt a reaction.

'What did he do to get so worked up?' The servant wondered as he listened to those noises with a lowered head.

He knows he should leave but his legs won't move as if they were rooted to the ground.

Noah came already and he is not even close to finished so he wanted to find the servant to have him help but as he opened the door and saw him he let out an unintentional moan as he saw the beautiful boy.

The servant was stunned and he looked up at the red faced boy.

"You.." He started to speak but before he could get anymore out he was dragged inside of the room and heard the door slam close behind him.

He wanted to pull away but the boy was too strong.

He was then thrown on the king sized bed with the boy hovering over him, breathing heavily with sweaty clothes.