Chapter 11

My smut sucks so please bear with me.

R18

[Ok.. When you feel good you will taste the best taste ever if you give him pleasure with your mouth.. You know?]

With his head still tilted in his daze, Charlie hummed again.

He cannot really say anything as his mind feels all hazy making his pale eyes all misty.

He has been under the water for a while so some of his dye is out showing spots of white hair making it look like he bleached the ends of his hair and dyed it white.

Noah saw his hair and was confused, he doesn't have his hosts original memories and he wouldn't go in them with ought permission.

He ignored it though.

[Now go out there and act baby.]

Charlie nodded and walked out of the bathroom in his white bathrobe.

Antonio was reading a book with glasses on his face and when he saw Charlie finally come out he smiled at him.

Luckily the blanket covered his excitement as it was still hardened.

"Hop In your bed I'll turn off the light so we can rest." He said as he put his book on the table next to him and put the glasses on top without folding them.

There were two beds in the room and Antonio chose the one next to the window while Charlie had the one next to the door.

When Charlie laid down Antonio turned off the light and prepared to go to sleep as his excitement mostly went down.

He didn't even see Charlie's misty eyes, even if he did he would think it was from the shower.

When he turned off his light he didn't see that Charlie was just staring at him with what seemed to be glowing eyes covered in mist.

The heat was suppressed for a while since he already came twice, so when the third wave came I was already in the middle of the night.

He opened his eyes and looked around the dark room trying to get used to it before he could see the shadows if he looked past them.

(A/N: As in, have you tried to see something in the dark but you couldn't see it so you looked away a little and you can see it? Yeah that's what I mean.)

He looked at the bed next to him and saw a bundle of blankets but no man, which made his eyes confused.

He stood up with his bare feet and pitter pattered over to the side of the bed but still didn't see anyone.

Then the bathroom door opened revealing a man with a towel around his waist and another towel in his hand as he was rubbing his hair.

He then looked up seeing the boy near his bed who looked like he just woke up as his eyes were still in a haze and his hair was everywhere.

The boy looked over showing a red face and he felt something was definitely wrong.

'Is that drug everlasting?!' Antonio thought.

Antonio was thinking whatever he should do when the boy pitter pattered over to him.

The half asleep but hot Charlie looked up at the tall silver haired man in front of him and raised his arms.

"Hot." Is all he said as he looked at him with his arms up.

Noah who woke up to this scene had a nosebleed.

['Ahhhh, why is he so cute when he just woke up!?']

Antonio was thinking the same thing as he looked down towards the boy who had his hands up to him.