Chapter 4

Charlie was woken up by his mental alarm and got up and stretched.

I put his hand up to his mouth as he yawned and sat on the bed for a few minutes before actually getting up.

He paused for a moment because there was a note on his door, not like paper but a magic note.

'Heroes, Seven Sins. When you awaken please head over to the array and come to the dining room. Don't worry, someone at the other end of the array will fetch you and lead you to the dining area.'

Charlie got dressed in a black long sleeved shirt that was a little big on him going down his shoulder but he pushed it back up. His pants are this world's black pants.

He walked out of his mansion castle thing and went over to the array. He looked at his reflection in the glass dome and rubbed his well kept hair with a sneer.

'Waking me up so early and making me eat breakfast.' For some reason he is angry today.

[That is because today is the day you get f.u.c.k.e.d]

The system said that it was really slow and Charlie tsked.

"Not doing it. I'd rather die~" he said with an eye roll.

[Well, then I'll take over your body and you can watch as I use your body to be fucked~]

'Gross.'

[If you don't wanna do it with anyone here I'll come out and give you kisses.]

'Fuck you.'

[No, fuck you. (▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)]

'Ugh.'

The magic note was right, there really were a few servants, well only two left probably going to lead the way to other sins.

A servant bowed to me and then led the way to the dining room.

When I got in there I was not surprised how huge it was.

The flooring was red tiles and the chairs were the same. The table cloth was white and there were three chandeliers. There were paintings on the end wall in which the king sat in the end seat and no one sat at the other end.

The servant led me to a chair and had me sit down before pushing me up.

In front of me was a white and sparkly plate and silverware on the right of me.

The food wasn't going to be here until the last person got here, which was the imposter, Antonio.

"So before we begin, tell me all your names. I forgot about that yesterday because of my excitement. As I said, I am King Reya." The king said as he looked at everyone at the table.

"I'm Jacob and I'm the sin of pride." Well at least I know your name now.

"I am Hunter. Don't forget me, I'm the sin of wrath!" I really don't care.

"I am Lucas, the sin of sloth." He yawned. Wow you never showed this kind of mood when you were our leader for a moment.

"I am Clara, and I guess I'm envy. I am not even envious! Why couldn't I have gotten lust or anything else?" And you wonder why you're envy.

"I'm Xavier and I'm greed." Ok nice, just stop looking at the room with shiny eyes.

Charlie rolled his eyes over a million times already and it's only like 9?

"I'm Charlie and I'm gluttony." He said and then looked around in a daze.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I usually sleep in." Antonio finally arrived and Clara looked at him with literal hearts in her eyes.