Chapter 2

And he was right they were walking through the woods.

There is a drawn map in the book, which people thought was fake but it wasn't as they were now standing before a giant arch in the middle of the woods.

There was only one person there which is probably pride because Charlie is both gluttony and lust, but he is not going to say that alright!?

"Hey, I am pride. What are you guys? There seems to be one missing." Oh, maybe he is doing something with the kraken right about now.

"We have; envy, pride, gluttony, greed, wrath, and sloth. We are missing lust and there seems to be no one else in the woods except us so maybe he went in already?" Xavier explained.

"So we should go now?" Pride said and everyone nodded except Charlie who just rolled his eyes.

'So you're just going to leave meee?' He whined in his head jokingly.

Then he went in through the portal, being the last one.

When he got out it was dark and he couldn't see the light because the others' heads were in the way.

Gotta love being short.

"Ok so we are in an alleyway. Should we all go out and look like weirdos with weird clothes or go out one by one with a few minute gap." Pride questioned as he was the first one out.

"The second option, where will we meet?" Lucas, who is sloth asked.

"Hmm, the book said we will feel a pull when we first get there. It means that the king knows we were summoned, so we meet there." Pride answered.

Everyone nodded and one after another left and Charlie was last thinking about his life choices.

He has already tried status out and he was now black at the face.

{Name: Charlie puth (jk jk) bitch da faq?

Age: 17

Level: 100

Race: hehehe guess. This fucking thing is going to die.

(If you can't tell me what the fc strength means imma kill you) STR: 2300

(Agility, you fucker) AGT: 1000

(Stamina you stupid bitch) STM: 1100

Luck: fucking zero you unlucky bastard.

Mana: zero for now bitch (sluurrrpp if you know what I mean ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) )

Intelligence: ...

Points: 10 *you can use these to get your things up, you can't use it on mana though. To gain more do more ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)*

Skills: *you have skills but you need to unleash them in your first.*

Unique skills: *get them as you go*

Titles: a stupid bitch, the sin of Gluttony, the sin of Lust, ???,???.......?}

Then there is another tab.

{Welcome, stupid bitch..-}

"Can you quit calling me a stupid bitch? Yea? Thanks." Continuing on.

{Welcome, Charlie puth, I am used for information so ask me anything you like and I might answer you. Let's use Gluttony and Lust as an example.

First is the sin of Gluttony, this sin has a pig as its symbol because it gulfs down anything and everything from food to money to knowledge. It became a sin because of its hungry nature, close to greed but greed is greedy for money.