Chapter 6

Noah doesn't know how many times he had done it but he gave Charlie his body back when he knew they were finally finished.

Noah is kind of shocked at how much energy the servant has when he is "riled up".

***

When Charlie woke up he found that he felt himself full, no not that kind of full just the "I-ate-a-lot-i'm-finished-eating" Kind of full.

He looked around and was surprised to see the servant in his bed but soon got over it.

He looked down at himself in the blanket and sighed at all the marks.

He never expected that the small servant would be that brutal.

[Ugh he played with me all night. But it felt so good, I never got tired. The heat went away after the second round but we still went on for hours, until he got tired.]

'Wow…'

[Are you envious? It's ok, next time you can be in control, I might just turn on a function I bought myself and let me feel what you're feeling. Ahh~ I'll never forget the taste of it, ever.]

'Yeah but.. I have never done any of this before.'

[I'll guide you, ok? After every heat, you have a week until it comes again. I'll remind you the day before, you won't really die if you don't get any "energy" for a day your heat starts, the hunger will just get worse and worse day after day until eventually you will die. It might take a few weeks, more or less.]

'Oh ok.'

Charlie sneaked out of the bed so as to not wake the sleeping figure and went to his walk-in closet to find some clothes for the day.

It is already the next day but he forgot whenever anything happened so he doesn't remember when he gave up his body to Noah.

He used [Creation] to create a black hoodie with a cat on its front because why the fudge not and he said fuck it and made some black pants as well so what the duck was the use of going into the closet? I don't know, maybe to get out of it?

Haha, very funny.

He put on his pants in the closet before going out and seeing the figure on the bed sitting at the edge and looking at the floor.

'What should I say to him?' He thought as he turned around to put his sweater on, unaware of the gaze looking at his back.

Of course the servant saw the tattoo yesterday when they were… And he was too caught up in desire so he didn't think much about it but knowing he has one on his wrist and his back now makes him confused.

But he dared not to say anything out loud in fear he would be punished, not in any sexual way but with a whip or a stick.

One rule of being a servant is never pry on your masters business also known as: Mind your damn matha fakin business.

Got it?

So he looked away once the sweater was blocking his view.

Charlie then walked to the wall where words were written in red.

"Seven Sins, Heroes. Please come down when you finish waking up. Bring your new servants. Today is a tea party with other kingdoms. There are even some single princesses with no fiancee if you or her are interested ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)"

'This is seriously just rubbing it in my face..?'

[Mayybbeee?]

(⌐▀͡ ̯ʖ▀)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿