Chapter 7

Ro guided Charlie to the garden where a white long table was placed in a flat grass area.

The surroundings were beautiful as many blooming flowers surrounded the whole thing except the path and the table.

What surprised Charlie was that they got Peony growing here which is one of his favorite flowers.

His other favorite is the common roses, which were of course in this garden which are red and deep purple.

The purple is looking beautiful~~

The only people who are at the table are Lucas (sloth) Xavier (greed) and Jacob (pride) ; they seem to have been here for a while.

Ro helps Charlie into a sweet before standing respectfully behind him.

After a few moments the rest of the seven gang came and sat down waiting for the king and his guests.

The first guest to show up was a man who had long black hair which was wild and going along his back.

His black shirt was so tight you could see his eight pack at a glance, no one can miss it. His eyes are a greenish blue color, which shine as he looks at the table.

His long legs walked over to the table and his servant that was trailing him helped him sit down.

This servant was also very handsome, he has black hair that when it hits the sun creates a blue hue at certain places. His eyes are a jewel green.

His outfit seems as if he was in the army in the Interstellar era but Charlie can't explain.

The seven gang sat on one side of the table and the others sat on the other.

There are more guests than seven so there are many empty seats by the heroes.

The second guest that came in was a woman, she has long silver hair with the best bangs. Her ears held hoops and hanging diamonds. Her lips were big and wide and her grey eyes were sharp.

Her white dress shines in the sun so does the rings on her fingers. He white nail polish is shown when she fixes her earrings which were caught together.

The little girl trailing behind her was also a flawless beauty.

Her white hair was short, it reached her neck, her eyes were firmly shut and her outfit was a puffy black and white dress with black and white stockings going up her legs.

Her shoes were a small heel and lace came up her socks in an x shape. On her forehead was a white crystal that hung down snugly.

The next two that came in seemed younger, like it's not a parent and child but a teenager and a child.

The teenager has red hair and dark eyes and he has on a black hood, slumping in his chair when he sits down.

The boy trailing him has black hair with purple in it, he smiled the whole time he came in.

One more set of people came in which looked like a servant and master again sat down and waited.

The master has light purple hair that could be mistaken as the light and one side is flipped to the other.

His eyes were a frosty pale blue.

His servant has black hair and red eyes, his hair was longer on one side which looks to be flipped. His hands carrying tons of rings, the middle finger held a cross.

His outfit seemed like a church type of clothes that people call "father" you know? But the top isn't white it's black.

The king then walked in.