Chapter 1

Killua's POV:

"KILLUA WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING BITCH" I heard my mom shout from the first floor.

"OKAY OKAY FINE IM COMING IM 10 MINUTES" I shouted back and slowly got up.

I sat on my bed and stretched my arms up in the air causing me to let out a little moan.

I then got up from my bed and walked to my weirdly huge bathroom and took a quick shower. After that I dried my hair and put a towel around my pale waist. I then went out of the bathroom walking to my big white closet with a mirror on it and opened it.

I searched for clothes to wear and found a pair of black ripped jeans, a gray t-shirt and a green and white bomber jacket. I looked at myself in the mirror quickly making poses and feeling myself before running down the stairs to the massive kitchen we had.

When I got down I saw the breakfast on the table and starting eating up before my dad said

"So kil how come every day a new person comes to this house and tells me that they're your lover then they run out of this house crying?" He said with a serious tone and I couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"H-hah h-hold on let me just HAHAHAHA" I laughed so hard while my family just stared at me with confused looks.

I had tears in my eyes and then I talked.

"Isn't it obvious? they're just some toys I play with for a while but then I get bored" I said and not sitting on my chair properly and tilting my head back.

"Kil this isn't something to joke about, you are hurting people feelings" my mom said and I rolled my eyes and made eye contact with her.

"So what, they should already be aware that I would do that in the end. Literally my whole reputation at my school is 'fuckboy' " I said and broke the eye contact looking at the wall.

"It's not my fault I'm this fucking hot, I mean I would even smash myself" I chuckled.

When we were done eating I said my goodbyes and walked out of the huge door infront of me putting on some white shoes heading to my school.

Love is stupid..

---------------------------
391 words

Thank you for reading this chapter! This is my first fanfic and I'm literally obsessed with killugon

Advice would help a lot since this is my first time <3 thank you again / your dear author