Chapter 3

Killua's POV:

"Whoops my hand slipped" Gon said. What the actual hell was he doing? Who does this man think he is. I thought to myself and started paying attention to class

~time skip to when class was over~

Class just ended and people already started surrounding me, I saw Gon walking out of the
classroom and I ran after him catching up.

I grabbed him by his wrist and pinned him to the wall looking at him, I saw all of his features and started blushing slightly.

He slowly looked up and made eye contact with me before saying "what the hell are you doing?!?" He shouted twitching his eyebrow.

"I think you owe me an apology" I said smirking then looking down at his lips, I licked mine and looked up and I saw him trying to get away.

"You're not going anywhere" I said as he made eye contact. "Oh you want an apology? Fine" he then approached to my face getting closer as I did too letting my guard down, and before I could kiss him he kicked me in the stomach and walked away.

'What the actual fuck just happened'

I then looked at him run walking away, and before I could catch up people starting coming my way and asked if I was fine and hugged me. I want uncomfortable but they were in my way , what the hell.

"Sorry for worrying you m'lady's but I really got to go" I said trying to catch up to Gon and winking to them. "You're not getting away Gon Freecss" I mumbled while smirking.
———————————————————————————
Gon's POV:

I walked away as fast as I could going to an empty classroom trying to hide, I then heard the door open. I was hiding behind a book shelf as I heard the foot steps getting closer. Fuck I'm done for.

I thought to myself and before I knew it someone grabbed me by the arm, I thought it was the white haired boy but it wasn't. Instead there was a yellow haired boy with grayish eyes.

"Uhm hello, may I ask why you're hiding?" The yellow haired man said. " oh uhm actually I'm hiding from someone, I don't actually know their name" I said looking into the yellow haired boy seeing he's confused.

"Oh alright" he said and before I knew it the sapphire eyed boy was standing there, right in front of the door. I looked at him and he looked at me with a smirk slowly walking towards me.

"Hey Killua" the grayish eyed boy said to the white haired boy. "Hey" he said and then looked at me, my eyes widened and I quickly looked away.

He then grabbed my waist and pulled me from the other boy. "I'll have to borrow this boy for a sec, mind to wait?" He said looking at the yellow haired boy with an innocent smile.

"Sure I guess? Wait don't tell me he's hiding from y-" "oh he's hiding now? What are you scared of, I'm not going to eat you. Well unless you want me too" he said smirking in my direction. "No" I said trying to break free from his arms and go somewhere else but he was to strong. 'Fucking hell' I thought. After some moments he grabbed me by my arm and we walked out of the classroom "see you later Kurapika" he said before we were in the hallway.

I wasn't sure where he was taking me but I tried breaking free, wasn't close too. After some time we were at the back of the school as he pinned me to the brick wall again.

"Hey let go!!" I said but no response.

"Helloo? Are you deaf or something, I said let go you polar bear looking thing"

"1.I'm not deaf 2.I'm not a polar bear 3.I won't let you go this time Gon Freecss" he said and I gulped looking up.

I rolled my eyes and broke the eye contact but as soon as I did he took my jaw and forced me to make eye contact again.

And before I knew it he smashed our lips together, I tried breaking from the kiss but no success there so I kissed back. I let out a few groans from the pleasure.

After I don't know how many minutes he broke the kiss and we both starting panting. What the hell was I doing? Why the fuck did I kiss him back.

"THE HELL? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT YOU SNOW BEAR FREAK?" I yelled at him still trying to break free from his pinning.

"You enjoyed it so I don't see the problem" he said rolling his eyes.

Obviously I did, who wouldn't when a hot ass man kissed you liked that? I thought.

My eyes widened when I saw him approaching my ear and started whispering "you liked it and I know you did, now shut up before I make you" he said and bit my ear sending shivers through my whole body.

"You're the schools fuckboy aren't you" I said in my usual tone and saw his surprised reaction and then said "what if I am". I rolled my eyes finally breaking free and said "I'm not falling for your game, now leave me alone" before walking away.

Like hell I am letting him play with me

———————————————————————————
902 words

Y'all I'm sorry if there's any mistakes, I'm slowly realizing how bad this is going to turn out but I hope y'all enjoy it 😭