Chapter 10

~at school~

Gon's POV:

Today is two days after we were at Leorio's house. Monday which means school, and I was waiting for Killua to arrive as well. I was waiting in the classroom sitting at my desk licking on a lollipop while watching tiktoks on my phone.

Hearing the door open I assumed it was a teacher since I was 40 minutes early and didn't think any student would arrive this time. I looked at the person coming in and I saw a blonde haired girl with turquoise eyes walking in. I've never seen her before, maybe she's a new student.

"Hello, who are you?" She looked at me then smiled "My names Retz, and yours is?" Looking at her I looked down at my phone again. "Gon" hearing footsteps coming closer I looked up again "nice to meet you Gon, I'm a new student and it seems we have the first period together" Retz smiled. She didn't seem like a awful person.

~30 minutes later~

Me and Retz had been talking for this whole entire time, seems we had some things in common. Students started to fill up the classroom but no Killua yet. I know we have this class together so I was waiting for him.

———————————————————————————
Killua's POV:

I was heading to school, I drove Gon back to his house the day after we drank and got to my own apartment. Just wanted to sleep there for some reason. My parents doesn't know about my own apartment, only Alluka knows. I bought it so I didn't have to lay with people at my parents house. More than 40 people have been here. Not that big of a surprise.

Walking inside of the gates I saw Leorio and Kurapika and we waved at each other, "how was it, didn't have the chance to ask" I asked with a sly smirk on my face. "What do you mean" Leorio said.

Gosh he's so bad a lying
"You know what I mean" he looked at Kurapika who didn't seem to care much. "It was great" the blond boy said with a sarcastic smile on his face. "Bet it was, anyways I gotta go to class see you around" and starting speed walking to class.

~when he arrived~

I stood in front of the door 7 minutes before we started panting for air. I ran through the halls to get in time but it seems I was earlier than I expected. Opening the door I walked over to my desk and took a seat searching for the black haired boy. He wasn't here so I assumed he maybe was in the restroom.

Walking in I saw him but as soon as I saw the person beside him I froze. She looked at me with bitchy smile crossing her hands. "Hey Killua!" I didn't talk, I didn't want to either. "Hello? Answer me when I'm talking" finally starting to move a bit I looked over at him not letting my guard down tho.

What is she doing here.

"This is my new friend" Looking at her I gave her a death glare. "What is she doing here" he looked at me with a confused face then looked over at her who gave him a soft smile. "Gon, don't trust her" she smirked. "That's not nice Killua, you barely know her" I looked at him with a smile that was sarcastic. "Oh? And what if I say she's a bitch that goes out with random dudes cheating on her boyfriend"

He looked at me with another confused face, "what do you mean?" I chuckled.

"she's my ex girlfriend"

———————————————————————————
606 words

Sorry this chapter was quite short! I hope you enjoyed it either way<3