Chapter 7

Killuas POV:

I was currently waiting outside of the gates waiting for Gon to show up, It didn't take long until he did.

"Hey there" he looked at my with an annoyed face and ignored me. I walked a bit fast so I could catch up as we walked inside of the gates on our way to the class.

"Oh my god stop ignoring me already" was now the next words that came out of my mouth. "Why should I pay any attention to you" he looked at me with a boring face.

"Because we're friends" he then let out a scoff, "yeah right, 'friends'" he then went and took his seat.

I was kind of disappointed, but I didn't know why.

——————————————————————————
Time skip to when class ended

Me and gon had many classes together so we saw each other a lot. He didn't seem very happy about it tho.

I saw him walking out of the classroom and walked slowly behind him so he wouldn't notice(y'all I've done this scene like so many times omg I'm so sorry I'll try to change it maybe!)

But it didn't take long until girls and a few boys were surrounding me. It didn't stop me from following him tho.

"Hey man" I heard a familiar voice say, I looked back and saw leorio. "What's up leorio" in a disappointed tone letting out a sigh. I didn't see gon anywhere.

"Nothing much, I was hanging out with kurapika. He's..kinda cute.." I looked at him with a confused face since I didn't that the last words.

"It's nothing, anyways what's up with you?" I looked down then up "you know the guy I was supposed to play? Yeah you interrupted me. Very rude" I said with a dramatic expression for the fun of it.

"Alright well see ya later" he said and left. Alright now where is he.

I searched for him everywhere, the hallways, the bathroom,the classrooms, outside of the school and the janitors closet. He was nowhere.

I didn't give up trying to find him though. Why I didn't give up? I have no idea. People were still following me secretly taking photos since I was looking pretty damn hot with a man bun and no shirt on. What, it's tiring and I get sweaty.

"Where the hell is this goddam boy" I then heard a scream from behind the school since I was outside.right I haven't checked there.

I slowly walked hiding behind the brick wall of the school and there I saw it. Gon was beaten up by some guys.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" I then ran over to them and beat them up. Punch by punch, kick by kick, even one of them tried to pull my hair. So I took a grip on their hair and started dragging them around the place.

It took a few minutes since it was 4 guys. I looked over at gon who was badly beaten up. "How did this even happen"... no answer?

"Gon answer me" ... "GON ANSWER, ARE YOU DEAF OF SOMETHING"

"Killua hel..p" my eyes widened, I held him in a bridal style and ran to the nurses office. "PALM PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP" "killua what is i-, oh god what happened to him!!"

"I don't know but please just help him.." killua why the hell are you even helping him, you aren't supposed to care about him.

———————————————————————————
20 minutes later~

"So eh.. how is he?" I asked, I was quite worried actually. "He's fine, but he got to rest for a bit since he was badly injured"

"Alright thank you, I'll get going then"

...

I was about to walk out of the room when I suddenly heard palm. "Hey killua, how come you wanted to save this boy so badly?" I froze in my place. I didn't have the answers for that. Honestly I didn't know myself why I wanted to save him so badly, I could've simply just walked away leaving him but I didn't?

"I don't know" and then left having my hands in my pocket while looking down.

But in all honesty, I also wanted to know the answers for that. Why I wanted to save Gon.

——————————————————————————-
698 words

sorry for a short chapter I'm kinda getting into in a more ! Hopefully you guys will be with me til the end of the story!

I'm publishing the chapters again and I'll try to update more often! Thank you!

Also I'm changing the name of this sorry to "the playboys lover" or something like that since it makes more sense

Also thank you guys for 400+ uhm what is it even called, reads? Meh idk anyways thank you I never thought so many would read this shitty fucking story