Chapter 13

I'm so confused with my own story, I don't remember what has happened 😭 anyways I think I've decided to just complete this story and maybe rewrite it some day.

—————————————————————————

2 days later

It had been 2 days since gon and killua last talked at all, killua was still confused as to why gon reacted the way he did, and gon couldn't believe Killua.

Gons POV:

'What was I about to say that day?'

I was still thinking about the day me and killua had an argument, I mean sure we both were in the wrong but.. I think I had my reasons?

'Why was I about to tell him that I like him? Or I think I do. Fuck this is all so messed up, WHY me.

Not again, never again'

————

We had all just ended class, and it was now time for lunch. Everyone was heading to the cafeteria, and so was I. I already had my lunch in my backpack so I was walking straight to kurapika. I needed advice, I mean I didn't even know if I liked killua.

I sat down right infront of him, beside Leorio. "Kurapika, I need your help." He looked at me with a confused look. "What's up gon?"

"I almost confessed to killua"

Leorio choked on his food while kurapika didn't have a reaction at all. "Why aren't you surprised?"

"Oh, that was supposed to be surprising?"

He gave me a glance, 'be fucking for real'

"Duh"

"Oh."

"well aren't you gonna help me? We had an argument about.. something and then I almost confessed" kurapika wasn't much of a help.

"What was the argument about?" He asked.

"I don't know, he got upset that i was making out with his friend and I was upset about him making out with some girl in the bathroom stall."

"Look gon.. I understand you're upset about him making out with some girl but you have to understand that that's just how he is. And besides it's not like he knows that you like him so"

'He was right, I don't have the right to be upset about something like this. Killua was just a friend and all he saw me as was a friend too.'

—————after lunch—————

I still had some time before class started to I decided to take some fresh air. I walked out of the entrance and was heading to the back of the school not thinking anyone was there. There wasn't usually someone there so I spend most of my breaks at this spot.

As I was standing there I saw someone, a familiar boy with white hair sitting against the tree. I looked down and sighed. I walked to him and sat beside him.

There was only silence, none of us said anything until I did.

"Hey.. look, I'm sorry for acting the way I did. I don't know what got into me or why I acted that way"

"It's fine, really. I was just a little shocked"

I chuckled, "so, feiends again oorrrrr?" He said.

"Sure"

He smiled. "Also I'm so sorry for the whole "and you didn't think about me for a single second" I'm getting such second hand embarrassment from what I said. I literally said that as if you'd think about me while making out with someone else" I looked down in shame. Killua laughed but then he placed his ringer under my chin and lifted it up to make eye contact.

"Why would I think about you while making out with someone else? I'd rather actually experience it than imagining it."

I gulped, "I..". He came closer to my face, closing the distance between us. I was still in shock, I hadn't moved a single muscle. It was like I was frozen.

"Im just playin" and chuckled then created a distance between us again. "Unless you actually wanted me to" as he smirked.

"Shut up, as if I'd want your crusty fucking lips on mine that have sucked more cocks than my actual age on my lips."

"I call that rizz, now you just know that I've sucked a lot of them and could get anyone I want."

"Euw you're like a 15 year old high school boy that just lost his vcard. No thanks"

He laughed. I just giggled. "Hey, I really wanted to ask you this earlier but I couldn't find the right moment so I think nows a good time. What were you about to say to me before you cut yourself off mid sentence?"

"Oh it was nothing really, don't worry about it alright?"

"Hm" he started begging me to tell him but in the end he let it go. Shortly after he stood up and turned to me.

"Class starts soon, we better get going"

"Yeah you're right" as I also stood up. We walked to class with each other.

'I wanted him to kiss me so baaaad'

————————————-

YALL finally I updated this. After like what 3 months.

It's currently 4am...

NightNight🤭