Chapter 12

THANK YOU ALL FOR 10K READS, love you all🫶🏼

———————————————

No ones POV:

Killua entered the next class he had with gon and unfortunately retz. When he walked in gon immediately shouted his name to get his attention but surprisingly he was ignored. He got a bit disappointed and went up to Killua.

"Hey stop ignoring me"

"Sure whatever" he said and took his seat.

'Maybe I should talk to him after school' Gon thought.

~After School~

Gons POV:

I was searching for killua, but I couldn't find him anywhere. 'Where could he be, and why am I so upset with this anyways' I sighed but continued my search for the white haired boy.

A couple of minutes later had to take a small break at the toilet, yk(not the dirty shit y'all freaks are thinking🤨), and so I went in and got into one of the stalls.

But right beside me I could hear small whimpers and.. kissing noises? 'Awkward..'

"K..illua take it slowly.." Killua..? I felt my chest tighten, not knowing why. I covered my mouth so I didn't make any noises and just sat there, on the toilet lid. 'Why am I surprised? This is who he always has been.. but it hurts, badly'

'Man I'm such a fool' I stood up and walked out of there.

——————————————

Killuas POV:

'Oh fuck someone else was in here, how come I didn't hear'

"Killua.." 'She's not good at this, boring'

I have her one last kiss before breaking it and started kissing down her neck...

...

——————————————

'Oh my fuckkk she was hella bad at that, whatever'

I walked through the hallway, on my way to the next class and completely forgetting about Gon. It's whatever, not that he really cares anyways.

But right before entering I see the black haired boy.. making out with.. feitan?(can y'all like pretend that hes tall in this🥰). My chest tightened up, but I didn't do anything about it and walked into the classroom and took my seat, right beside me was Retz trying to get my attention.

"Hey killua, seems like Gon is busy with someone else, aren't you going to do anything about it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well it's pretty obvious that you care about him"

"Yeah. We are friends"

"If you say so" she said rolling her eyes then looking away.

'What did she mean?
Obvious that I care about him? Well obviously he's my friend'

2 minutes before class starts

Killuas POV:

Gon walked into the classroom looking like a mess, his hair was a mess and he had hickeys all over his neck, he didn't even bother to cover them up. He took his seat beside Retz and started talking to her, 'what the hell?'

I couldn't hear their conversation that good since they were whispering. It pissed me off that he first made out with my friend and secondly talked with my ex. What was his problem.

Like sure I ignored him but I had my reasons, and I made out with some girl in the restroom but how would h- 'no no no no fuck please don't tell me he was in the stall right beside us' I sighed.

"Hey gonnn" I said awkwardly, "so you're finally talking to me again huh?"

"Yeah it seems so"

He just rolled his eyes and continued talking with retz, I had enough of it. I took his wrist and pulled him out of the classroom on our way to the back of the school. "Killua what the hell let go!" And when we were there I then let go of him.

"Why did you take we all the way out here?"

"Well my sweet gon, first you make out with my friend and then right after that knowing retz is my ex you continue talking to her, what the hell is your problem?!"

He looked down then started speaking "why do you care so much anyways? I mean you made out with someone right before class, and you didn't think about me for a single second." He looked up at me with watery eyes, like he was on the edge of crying.

"Well.." I didn't know what to respond, yeah killua why did you care so much? He's just a friend who has the freedom to do whatever he wants. But why did it hurt?

"..What are you crying about?" Killua shut up. "We are just friends?" Killua what are you saying, comfort him instead.

He wiped his tears away, "Friends, of course. Well how about we aren't friends anymore?" I stood there in silence. "What is all of this about Gon? Why are you acting like this."

"Why?! Well MAYBE because I might li-"

"You might what?"

...

"Gon you might what."

"I'm sorry Killua I cant do this, you're making all of this way to hard." He rushed into the classroom leaving me with no answers.

—————————————————

810 words

So apparently I actually did manage to finish this one chapter. Y'all I don't even remember what happened in the last one so I think I just made a lot of things up in the end of this chapter, hope you enjoyed anyways 🫶🏼