Chapter 11

Hello.... I haven't posted in a while, didnt have much motivation but here's a really short chapter. Thing is I really don't like this and I wanna rewrite the whole thing. BECAUSE PLEASE MR ZOLDYCK RIGHT HERE IS VERY CONFUSING EVEN FOR ME. This chap he's out of character 🤤

Enjoy 😔

———————————————————————————

Gon's POV:

"What?" I looked over at Retz but she just looked away then slowly looked at me with watery eyes. "Why are you crying" Killua said in quite a harsh tone. "He's lying! He cheated *sniff* he cheated on me.." killuas eyes hardened then stood up. "Oh really, am I the liar now? Pfft, sure believe what you want Gon I literally cannot look at her seriously. Her face makes me want to burst out" he walked out with his hands in his pockets with light chuckles. "Wait Killua we're starting soon!"

"Tell the teacher I'm at the nurse" and he left. I trusted Killua but since he's the player of the school I don't know. Even if it was true Killua didn't react like she was some ordinary girl he has "cheated" on.

I was standing in my place not knowing what I was going to believe. "Please Gon listen to me" I looked over at the blonde girl and let out a sigh. I heard the door open hoping it was Killua for some reason but it was the teacher so I went and took my seat. And so did Retz just beside me.

———-after class———-

Maybe I should go check on Killua

I thought for myself. Feeling something clinging on me I looked over at the person. It was Retz. She was a nice girl and all but I was confused, I didn't know what to believe.

Gosh

—————Time skip——————

Killua's POV:

Why, why did she have to have yo be in my class, why did she have to go in my school, why just..

Why?

Earlier in class I was acting all cool but the truth is that it wasn't cool at all. And now she's going to manipulate Gon. I don't know what to do, or if there was anything I could do.

I was currently sitting under a blossom tree reading a book. The leaves were falling down as the wind was blowing. It was really beautiful so I took some pictures for my Gram.

(Imagine cherry blossom trees in the background😟)

'This is really beautiful..just as beautiful as a certain someone..' he smiled by the thought

———————————————————————————