Chapter 8

Gon's POV:
I woke up feeling dizzy. Where am I. I looked beside me and saw a woman with black hair and she turned to me and smiled "how are you feeling dear?" I looked at her "a bit dizzy". I don't remember much of what happened or how I even ended up there but I do remember something. I remember that.. Killua took me here?

What. Killua took me here? "Hey ehm" I looked down to check what her name was. "Palm" she smiled, "Did Killua bring me here?". I asked her "He did" I was surprised honestly, but at the same time he was trying his best, I think?

"Alright thank you Palm, I'm heading out" she nodded and I slowly stood up taking a breath and walked out. I was halfway through the hallway until I saw I saw the white haired boy sitting on the groun. It looked like he was taking a nap.

I sat beside him since I was pretty tired myself, I put my head on his shoulder. "Thank you Killua"

——————————————————————————-
Killua's POV:

After I think like 30 minutes I woke up from my little nap feeling something or someone on my shoulder. I was about to move away because I thought it was some creepy fan girl but when I turned around to check who it was it was Gon?

He looked so peaceful while he was sleeping, I couldn't stop staring at him looking at his features. He had some light freckles, not a lot just some.(I'm telling you gon with freckles makes so much sense)

I let him sleep for a while longer until he opened his eyes letting out a groan. "Good morning sleepy head" I looked at him with a soft smile while he was just looking away slightly blushing."shut up".

——————————————————————————-

Some days had passed and it seemed me and Gon started getting along better. But it didn't stop me from playing with people. So I was currently with some girl named

..

I don't remember her name sorry, anyways she was talking a lot but I wasn't really irritated about that. I was mostly just irritated about how clingy she is. I tried to make her let go but she wouldn't.

"Yeah and so like me and Retz we-" I froze. No way did she just say Retz. "I'm sorry, did you say Retz? As in the one with blonde hair and turquoise eyes?" I had a cold stare but I tried not to make it to cold. "Oh, you know her"

I quickly pushed her away making her let go of my arm and walked away. "I wish to never see you again". I just hated it, I hated the name, the person, everything about her. I hated it. Even her friends.

I was feeling the urge to just punch something at that moment, but I didn't. I didn't let my emotions get over me since I knew I deserved better than her.

I was currently in the restroom, in one of the stalls. I wasn't doing anything. Least of all crying over someone that doesn't deserve it. But I felt alone, I wanted someone there. Right that moment. I heard the door open and went quiet.

———————————————————————————
Gon's POV:

I saw Killua speed walking to the restroom, he seemed upset. I was getting a bit worried, So I followed him. But I came a bit afterwards so it wouldn't seem to weird.

He was already inside and so I followed him in, But a few seconds later. I went in 10 seconds later to hear absolutely nothing. "Hey Killua?" Still quiet. I checked the stalls to see which one was locked. I knocked on the stall door. "Are you in there?" "Please go away" I was disappointed by his answer but didn't do as he said.

Many minutes later had passed and he still hadn't came out yet. But I still waited for him patiently. I didn't wanna leave him, especially since I knew how it felt to be alone. "Killua, please come out" I heard him letting out a small sigh, hesitating to open the door and come out but he soon after did. Giving me a smile I went and hugged him, he looked like he needed one.

"are you okay?" I broke the hug looking up at him since he was taller than me. But not by a lot. He nodded and it gave me a soft smile. "Do you wanna tell me what happened?" He looked away hesitating to talk . The albino boy looked back at me "sure"

Time skip to when he told him

"And basically that's what happened" I was shocked by his past, but it did make sense how he turned into this fuckboy. I felt really bad.

"Killua, you can do it. You know that she's not worth it alright?" He nodded in agreement then hugged me, I was surprised but I liked this soft side of him. Because when I tell you that everyone has a soft spot, I mean it.

———————————————————————————
Killua's POV:

It felt good to have someone there and comfort you. He was warm and I could stay like this all day. It felt just more than a hug. Like someone actually cared for me. I was caught up in the moment I didn't even realize for how long we stood there.

"Hey Gon, do you consider me as your friend?" He looked back at me "yes Killua I do". Those words felt great to hear. Like it didn't matter what happened, just those words were enough for some reason.

"Thank you Gon, should we start heading out?" He gave me a quick nod and we went out of the restroom after 30 minutes I believe. But it felt good, like really good.

———————————————————————————
969 words

Sorry this was another short chapter!
Also thank you guys sm for 600+ reads on this book! I never thought it would get that many.

Sorry this was another short chapter!Also thank you guys sm for 600+ reads on this book! I never thought it would get that many

This is so beautiful(I don't know who the artist is I'm sorry!)