Chapter 6

~ Flashback ~

Gon's POV:

I was a normal high school boy with a crush, problem was that my crush was popular and I didn't even know if he was attracted to guys?

One day I stumbled upon this boy, I couldn't help but blush. I started to sweat as my cheeks starting to heat up. He looked at me with a smirk then took both of my wrists and pinned me to the lockers.

I was a bit uncomfortable but then looked up and saw him staring at my lips. I was scared cause I've never kissed anyone before, and before I knew what was happening he smashed his lips onto mine. I didn't know what to do so I kissed him back but it felt wrong.

After some moments he broke the kiss.

"Hey there, what's your name?" He said still having me pinned to the lockers. "Gon.. Gon Freecss" I said stuttering and looked away.

"I see, well see you later Gon" he said and walked away. My heart was beating so fast I thought I was going to get a heart attack.

~ 1 week later ~

I used to see him around a lot, we had classes together. Whenever we were alone we always made out. it felt so good I felt addicted, Like he was some drug to me.

Some days had passed and we started hanging out, I was so happy and it just felt like my world lit up from its darkness. I had a very rough childhood and now it finally felt like it was starting to get better.

'Or.. so I thought'

~ another time skip ~

Several days had passed and we were still hanging out. I couldn't describe the feeling, It was incredible. I one day decided to confess my love to him..

"Hey Chrollo.."

"What's up Gon?"

I gulped then started talking.

"Well I've been meaning to tell you for a while now and the thing is.."

"I really like you.. I like you a lot. No scratch that I love you, you've really lit up my dark world and I wanna be with you" I said making eye contact but then saw him bursting out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Why? Because you a-actually thought I would like you ba-" he was interrupted by his laugh and I started to feel my eyes water.

"I don't date. Honestly I never found you attractive, I just thought it would be fun to play with you for a while"

"go to hell" I sobbed and ran away.

'I will never let anyone play with me again. Ever.'

---------------------------
434 words

I thought it would be fun to write about their pasts so I did 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪