Chapter 5

Killua'a POV:

A few weeks had passed and Gon still ignored me, I didn't give up tho so I still tried to get his attention.

"Heyyy stop ignoring me grass hair"

"Shut up"

"No"

"Yes"

I rolled my eyes, "be my friend"

"What" he looked at my with a 'are you serious' look on his face.

"You heard me" I said and got closer to his face. He tried pushing me away but I didn't let him

"Yeah.. no, keep dreaming"

"Why not" I wined and looked at him.

"Because you're a perverted freak"

'I mean he wasn't wrong, but why isn't he falling for me?'

"Just be my friend" I wined again before he let out a sigh.

"Fine, now can you let me go?" I got excited for some reason and let him go.

"Thank you" he smiled sarcastically "you're welcome babe" he then rolled his eyes and went home. And before I knew it I had a slight blush on my cheeks. He was so cute. No stop it Killua you know love is stupid and you will just get betrayed.

But I can't help it..

---------------------------

~ flash back to when killua was 17 ~

"Hey baby" he said looking at the blue eyed girl with blonde hair. "Hey" she said and rolled her eyes. I was so in love with her, she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my whole life.

"Sooo I was thinking about going on a date tonight? " I said looking at her admiring her features.

"No sorry me and my friends are going to a bar tonight" she said not making any eye contact. "You go out with you friends every night and we barely hang out with each other, come on babe" I wined but it didn't seem like she cared.

"Sorry Killua" and then she got a phone call 'chrollo'

What the actual fuck? Who the hell is chrollo.

"Sorry I gotta take this" she said and walked away. I heard her voice changing and heard her talking about some bar named 'Hunters bar'.

I went to the bar a bit earlier then she did so she wouldn't notice. I was waiting for her to show up and so I did. I hid a little in the crowd to.

Looking at the entrance I saw her alone looking for someone and that someone was a black haired man with an upside down cross tattoo on his forehead.

I couldn't believe my eyes but then he way maybe some friend of her that I didn't know about.

After a few moments I saw them drinking non stop until they were drunk. And the next second I saw them making out.

I felt tears streaming down my cheeks and ran out of the bar. 'I knew it was to good to be true' I then ran home.

I waited for Retz to come back home and when she did her hair was messy. 'Wow, they must have done it in hard core' I thought to myself.

She looked up at me and her eyes widened, I walked in her direction standing in front of the blonde haired girl. "So , was tonight fun?" I said looking at her. "Y-yeah so fun" she said .

"Oh really? why didn't you say your "friend" was a boy Retz?"

She looked at me as her eyes started to water. "W-wait no I can explain!!"

"Oh? Then explain why you were making out with a man I've never met before" she turned away and started to sob. "I-I'm sorry" I looked at her with a disgusted face, "sorry my ass now get the fuck out out of my sight" she then ran out of the door sobbing.

I felt my knees getting week as I fell on the wooden floor. 'How could I been so blind' I thought as tears started streaming down my face.

~ 3 weeks later ~

3 weeks had passed since me and Retz had broken up. I didn't go out of my bed unless I had to go to the toilet. I was a broken toy just laying there.

I hadn't taken a shower in a while and my clothes were all dirty, So I decided to take a warm bath. I walked towards the bathroom taking my clothes off and throwing them at the floor. I felt the water and it was warm so I slowly got in, it felt so good.

After 30 minutes I got out of the bathtub and starting drying my hair, It became a fluffy mess so I brushed it a bit. I put a towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom walking towards my big closet. I found some clothes and checked myself in the mirror

 I found some clothes and checked myself in the mirror

'Fuck I'm hot, Killua 2.0 here I come' I said smirking.

---------------------------
778 words

I'm thinking about writing angst later in the story but I've never done that so let's see what happens next😭

Heterosexual 😂👍👍😂😂😂👍👍👍