Chapter 9

~3 weeks later~

Killua's POV:

1 month had passed since me and gon became friends, I introduced him to Leorio and Kurapika. They seemed really happy I got a new friend. I had a hard time making real friends since everyone else just wanted to get in a relationship.

"Hey guys do you wanna come over drinking tonight?" Leorio suggested. We all looked at each other then agreed. "Sure, what time?"

"7 pm, sound good? We all nodded. 'Alright, 7pm'
"Gon I'll pick you up since you probably don't know where his house is" he gave me a soft smile "alright"

We were currently hanging out with each other heading home to get ready, it was already 4:30 pm.
Me and Gon were alone walking him home. I offered to come with him.

When we arrived in front of his house we both stopped. He looked back at me "alright Killua, pick me up at 6?" "As you wish", it was now 5pm.

He took 3 steps before stopping, I was confused. He turned around and walked towards me. We were really close... like really close. He wrapped his arms around my neck giving me a hug. I was blushing hard, I've always done that. I hugged him back and we stood there for a couple of seconds. He stepped back and waved goodbye. I gave him a smile in return.

———————————————————————————
Gon's POV:

I went inside after hugging Killua. He smelt good, I never noticed tho. I walked through the door seeing aunt mito watching tv. She looked back "Hey gon! How was your day?" "It was good, also me and the others are going over to Leorio's to uhm.. drink? Am I allowed to go aunt mito?" She hesitated to answer but soon after did. "Fine, but only if you come back before 12 pm" I gave her a quick nod. "Thank you mito! I'm going to change now" and walked upstairs.

I walked up to my closet and opened it searching for something to wear. Until I found some clothes hanging there. (Showing killua's outfit to because why not)

 (Showing killua's outfit to because why not)