seventeen.

the same night

the same night

" 𝐇ow you found this when you only been back fa' a day?" Illyan asked surprised as Shiesty parked in front of the Paradise club. A night club that was very reputed in the whole city.

" Shit" he shrugged. " I got dis' li' shawty, who told me shit would be lit tonight" he put the car in park and took the key out the ignition.

" Still a hoe I see" he smirked noticing that his friend haven't changed a bit.

" Ian' a hoe, I jus' like havin' options" he shrugged as the both of them got out the car.

Illyan looked at the club that looked booming from the outside and sighed. He didn't really trust himself being in a club at the moment. Not because of the girls, far from that. But because of the drinks, he was still in the process of trying to stop with alcohol.

Literally one drink being placed in front of him could make him fold. Illyan's been feening for some type of alcohol, and he didn't know how to feel now that he'd possibly be able to get it.

Yes he was happy to finally get to drink again, but doing it behind Soleil's back felt so wrong. Knowing that she broke her back for him.

" Aight, I got us V.I.P. So weon' have ta' stand in no damn line" Shiesty spoke up, cutting Illyan in his thoughts.

" Bet" he nodded smirking. Illyan couldn't lie and say that he didn't miss being outside, but he'd rather stay inside with Soleil any day. It was just so refreshing to him.

Since Shiesty got them a V.I.P booth, they showed their passes to the security who instantly let them in. As soon as the pair of friends entered the place, they was hit with a lot of LED lights, loud trap music, strippers, bands everywhere but mostly the smell of alcohol, whom was almost mouthwatering to Illyan.

Illyan haven't smelled nor been in contact with alcohol for about a week now. He had the same reaction as a kid who got to eat candies after being grounded.

" Aye!" he exclaimed over the music so his longtime homeboy could hear.

" Wassup?" Shiesty asked looking back at his friend who suddenly stopped following him to their booth.

" I'a get sum ta' drink. I'a join you later" he informed.

" Aight bet" he dapped him up, leaving to go to their booth with the strippers he rented.

Hitta chuckled at the sight of his friend, and made his way to the bar. He sat at one of the barstools and thought about what he could order.

" Aye lemme get a glass of Henny" he ordered, licking his lips imagining the bitter taste of the Hennessy in his mouth.

The bartender nodded and started preparing his drink. While he was doing so, Illyan payed attention to his surroundings like always, and when he noticed nothing out the ordinary, relaxed a bit but still stayed on his P's and Q's.