01.

I pulled my sweater over my head then grabbed my beanie. I sighed pulling that over my head too. I made sure it cover all of my head. It's not like anybody would notice anyway.

I grabbed my book bag from off the floor of my room. I really need to clean up. I looked and saw a PB and j from the other day close to the door of my closet. God only knows how it got there. I slipped on my vans and headed downstairs.

"Zayn did you want-" I interrupted my mother not even looking her way.

"M'fine." I said then headed out the front door.

I put in my headphones and turned on my music. I walked to school by myself. It was nothing new. The next time I looked up I was right in front of the school. I sighed before turning off my music and walking in. I decided to make it to Biology early since I didn't have to stop by my locker. I sat in the back.

Now a little about myself. I was decent when it came to school. I didn't get terrible grades because they'd point me out for that. And I didn't get excellent grades because they'd point me out on that too. I was just ok. Plus I would consider myself to be lucky most of the time. The reason why is because of the odd number of people in the class. That means I get to do everything by myself.

People started to come in the class. Our teacher said she wasn't going to be here today but I doubt we had a sub so everything was reckless. We didn't have any assigned work either so I just put my head phones in and started listening to my music. I watched my surroundings very closely though.

I saw a girl jump up and start yelling across the room to another girl. They'd been into it for a while I know. They're really fighting over boys which is obviously stupid. If a guy can't pick then were they your guy from the beginning? Ugh I lifted my phone up and pressed record right before the girls charged at each other. I had a nice shot too. Everybody was yelling and trying to record but couldn't because of how things were just flying around and getting knocked over.

Soon security came in following the principle. Everyone put there phones away except me. Of course she didn't see me yet. I waited till the guards pulled them off of each other. I stopped recording and put my phone away.

I know what you may be thinking. But I don't use them for black mail. I just collect them. They're funny at times. And I have at least 30 of them. The school year is coming to an end quickly. Well if you consider a week till spring break then yeah. I can't wait to be a junior.

The principle was walking around the class looking at them. Never did she once looked at me. Adults don't even notice me plus you would think I was a mute anyways.

She talked to them. Lectures them. I didn't even care I just pulled out work that was due next period.

Ugh slow down.

---

Well school was a drag. As usual. I walked out off the building and sat on the bench near the bikes.

I looked around. I saw this boy named Liam getting chased by his girlfriend for two years now. I always thought they were cute.

"Give me my sunglasses." She said and he ran around holding them above his head.

I turned my attention to these two boys. They were a gorgeous couple. I don't know they're attitude just made everything more perfect. They didn't care. I've always respected proud gays more than just Hetero relationships. Because hetero were the standard, they didn't have it rough. They barely knew half of what gays would ever go through.

I looked at Harry and Louis again. They start holding hands walking to his car. I then looked around again. I saw another same sex couple but this time the were lesbians. They're always together. They were best friends before girlfriends I know. Perrie and Leigh-Anne. Perrie was on Leigh-Anne's back and Leigh was twirling around in circles. I might've smiled.

I then saw a group of girls come out. I've seen these group of girls a lot. They're not just girls. In the middle walks Niall Horan. They crowd him like bodyguards. I'm not going to lie he's a very attractive boy so I know why they gush. But at the same time do they all just push there breast in his face? Not my concern just something I've noticed.

I've noticed his hole demeanor from the beginning of freshmen year. We went to junior high together and the summer before freshman year changed him. He got his braces off, started to use acne cream more frequently, wore his hair up in a quiff, and dressed differently.

I wouldn't think it was creepy I knew all these things, I just observe. It's just what I do.

I am a wall flower. Zayn Malik is a wallflower.

Ooooo I like this. Zayn Malik is the wallflower. Not in many stories do you see Zayn as the shy one so yes I'm doing this story. And I'll start it mid May. I'm excited for this.