BLOOPERS (chapter that didnt make it through)

To clear up before you read the chapter I had originally planned before this Zayn said he would kiss Niall when he was sleep. And when Niall was 'sleep Zayn kissed him but it switched to Niall's POV and he wasn't. But this chapter just didn't work. It was too much. So soon. Not really believable so yeah. THIS IS NOT APPART OF THE CHAPTER SERIES THIS KS A BLOOPER. THESE ARE THE CHAPTER AUTHORS CREATE AND END UP DELETING. BUT ILL GIVE YOU A GLIMPSE INTO MY MIND.

*Niall's POV*

I laughed at Zayn's text message.

Me: Be over in a few. I just asked my mom.

Zayn😌🌸: What did you ask your mom? And why are you coming over?

Me: sleep over!

Zayn😌🌸: oh fuck no. I never agreed to this.

Me: oh well.

I slipped my phone in my pocket and left out the house. It's Friday. Of course I'm sleeping over his house. Why wouldn't I he's leaving in 6 or 7 days. And I haven't made anything awkward between us by telling him I was awake. He probably wouldn't care but it's bottling my mind. He's not being awkward either. So I'll leave it at that.

When I reached his house his mother answered the door. "Hello Ms. Malik." I said.

"Hi Niall. Are you sleeping over its a bit late." She said.

"In fact I am. Zayn wanted me to because he's leaving for America soon." I said and she frowned a bit.

"Yeah it's a shame. He just made a new friend too." She said and moved aside for me to come in.

"I'm cooking so when you get hungry you can come down." She said and I nodded going up the stairs.

I went in Zayn's room and he was laying shirtless on the bed with shorts on. I sat my bag down and laid next to him.

"Hi Zayn." I said and he turned to me.

"I didn't invite you." He said.

"Why were you going to jerk off to the many picture you have of me saved on your Zip drive." I teased.

"Yes. Now u have to slip in the bathroom at 4 in the morning." He said and I laughed.

"Or you don't have to be alone." I said placing my hand on his chest.

"Maybe this sleepover will be eventful." He said tracing my arm that was on his chest.

"Maybe." I said biting my lip looking at him.

"You're taking it to far. Good acting. Bravo." Zayn said pushing me off him.

"Oh my god I just seduced you." I said.

"No you didn't." He said with a straight face.

"I did. Look at you." I said.

"You're the one blushing." He said.

"It's basically my natural reaction for everything." I said.

"Fine. But no I am not seduced." He said.

"Then we can continue acting." I said.

"Sure." He said.

"We left off on Maybe." I said and went back to putting my hand on his chest biting my lip.

"Well fine. Tell me what you would do for me." He said.