.13

[not edited]

*Zayn's POV*

I sat there looking at my suitcases. Is this really it? For three months. In North American. With Californians? Out of all places he lives in Cali. A super hot place. At least it's not like Arizona. I heard its hot as shit out there.

"Are you okay?" I heard another voice and I turned around to see Niall.

I got up and brung him into a tight hug. "I thought we said our goodbyes yesterday. Thought you said you couldn't take off school. Please don't tell me you're ditching." I said and pulled away.

"I told my mom why I wanted the day off. She thought it was nice that I wanted to see you off." He said smiling.

"I don't want to cry you know. But I think these three months just might send me to a early grave." I said.

"Don't say that." He said hitting me. "It'll be fine. Remember to always FaceTime and text me. I'm not playing." Niall said.

"I'll make sure too. It's not like I have anyone else to call. Or talk to." I said and he frowned looking at me.

"Have a better attitude about this. Remember the pros." Niall, said.

"The cons are actually really hard to forget." I said. And he grabbed my face.

"Hey look at me. Look at this sexy beast." He said and I rolled my eyes while he laughed. "You're hot shit. They'll love you and leave you alone. I have faith that you'll come back in one piece." He said.

"I doubt it." I said.

"Where's my Zayn?" He said rolling his eyes.

"I could kiss you right now if I wanted." I said and he laughed letting go of my face.

"There he is." Niall said.

"One piece." He said and I smiled nodding.

I bring him into a hug again and this time he really embraced it. "Gosh I'm going to miss you." He said.

I pulled away. "Only 3 months. Just count the days." I said.

My mom came in my room. "It's time to drive you to the airport." She said.

I grabbed my bags and Niall helped. We went downstairs in silence. We oiled in her car in silence. I sat in the backseat with Niall and I sighed. Silence. I used to like silence and didn't mind noise but now I just hate silence. I dread it. When we got to airport my mother parked in the parking section and we all got out the car.

I haven't talked to mom since she said that I'd be moving. Niall said he didn't blame me. But I didn't really talk to her before either.

We sat in the airport for a little while until they said they were boarding my flight. Niall hugged me again and I hugged him. My mother hugged me and I didn't hug her back.

She pulled away frowning. "I don't know what I did to deserve this. And I'm not sure why of all things would you give me a punishing this cruel. You hate my father and you knew the guy so how do you think I'd feel? I won't answer your phone calls so I think it's best to call him." I said to her and left.

Went away from her. I went to the lady collecting the tickets. I gave her mines and proceeded.

I know I'm always the one to tell it how it is. And that's exactly what I did. I'm not sure if she's doing it for me or her. But what I do know is she did it and she's not changing her mind. I'm still boarding the plane and sitting by the window seat. Free wifi I'm glad about that. But other than that I'm looking out my window watching my home slowly disappear.