02.

*Zayn's POV*

I walked home. When I got in I slipped my shoes off at the door and went upstairs to my room. I sighed entering this mess. I grabbed a random bag and start grabbing my darks first. I pulled a sucker that was stuck to one of my jumpers and threw it by my closet. I'll get it.

I needed more bags because all I had was dark clothes, a few white shirts, and denim. I stuffed all the shit in the bags then put it off to the side. But I was far from done. My sheets cover and pillows smelled like stale pizza and feet tbh so I just grabbed it all and put it outside my room for the time being.

I then went around picking up all the old food, scrap paper, or just random shit. I all took it down to the trash an outside. I went back in taking my covers and shit down to the washer and let it was in Gain detergent. I love that scent. I go back upstairs and just look at the bags of clothes. I don't know when I'll wash them.

I grabbed my book bag and took out my work. I just scribbled down answers before I stuffed it back in my bag. I hopped up knowing what I'll do next.

I walked downstairs slipped back into my shoes and just left. I walked a few blocks to the tattoo parlor. When I went in the ding went off. I saw Ed and he nodded telling me to come over. He does my tattoos without charging me a lot.

"What do you want done." He asked.

"I need to finish my sleeve." I told him.

"Zayn that's a lot to finish." He said going in the drawer by his station and digging out the model for my sleeve.

"I know but I just want to get it over with. I just want it there." I said and he sighed nodding.

"Sweater." He said and took my sweater off and my shirt leaving me in only a muscle shirt on.

He started disinfecting my whole arm. I had much done already I just need the snake, the skull, the bandana, and the pinup girl.

"Sing Zayn." He said before he started.

I sung lowly. It kept my mind off of the pain that I would be enduring. This is normal. I remember my first tattoo last year October. It was the lightning bolt. I just wanted something small for the time being. Plus since then I've came in here more times than I could count on my finger.

---

I grabbed my phone out my pocket. It was my mom. I sighed.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"At the tattoo parlor. I'm finishing my sleeve." I told her and I heard her sigh.

"How long will you be?" She asked.

"A couple more hours. Like 2, or 3." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ok dinner will be ready by the time you get home." She said.

"Ok." I said and hung up.

"Let's make this quick. She's about to trip."I said and he nodded.

He touched the needle to my skin and I began singing again.

"How was school?" He asked.

"Same." I said.

"When are you going to make some friends?" He asked.

"Me? You're talking to me right?" I said and he laughed.

"Yes Zayn. Try making some friends." He said and I just sighed.

That being my answer.

"I recorded a fight today." I said.