21.

*Niall's POV*

I walked in the building and I saw a lot of like flyers. Some on the ground others taped to the wall. Harry bumped into me walking in.

"What's this?" He asked an I hunched.

He reached down and picked up one and turned it right side up.

Somehow it was a picture of Zayn an it said "Reward for finding the gay freak! 1£"

Harry crumpled it up. People were laughing talking about "I thought I've seen him around the school."

"Who did this?" Harry said. "Help me take these down." He said to Louis.

I watched them pull down the flyers. "Aren't you going to help. He's your friend or did you do this?" Harry asked mad.

I was going to answer but Allison came down the hall with a bull horn. "I'll personally give you one pound if someone can find the gay freak." He said and I grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked her.

"It's his time. To be the elephant of the room. " she said.

"He didn't do anything." I said.

"He's preoccupying your mind. And I hate that. I hate him." She said. And walked away.

*Zayn's POV*

I sat in math with Marcel. He was making a origami swan for me. I played a game on my phone and then Marcel's phone vibrated in his pocket so he fished it out and saw his face in it.

He answered smiling. "Hello my Styles brother." Marcel said.

"Hey Marcel. It's nice to see you but I really need to talk to Zayn." He said and I got confused.

Marcel handed the phone to me.

"Zayn do you know Allison. She's a sophomore here? Niall's girlfriend?" He said and I just nodded.

"Look at this? What did you do to her. Why is she coming for you?" Harry said showing me the poster and I frowned and so did Marcel.

"What the hell is that? I don't even know her. Personally anyway. Why is she saying that about me?" I asked.

"I don't know. I tried taking down all the posters but it's so many. We just got out of school and I needed some clarification. Has Niall not told you about this?" He asked and I ran a hand through my hair.

"No... We're not friends anymore I guess." I said.

"Well maybe he helped do it. I don't know why you guys aren't friends anymore but I know that if you ended badly he probably contributed to all this bullshit. It's one more week of school and people want to act like jackasses." He said.

I sighed heavily. "Maybe. Look I'll see you in a week." I said and he nodded and I have the phone back to Marcel.

"And I'll see you in a week! Surprise." Marce said to Harry and Harry smiled hard.

"You're serious? I get to finally meet my twin brother." Harry said.

"Yes isn't this exciting! Clear me a space because I'm coming to London." Marcel said.

"I don't think they can handle us both. Double trouble." Harry said and Marcel giggled.

I let them talk by themselves and I laid my head on the desk and grabbed the finished origami and played with it.