.06

*Niall's POV*

I woke up around noonish. First thing I do is check my phone of course. I had a couple text from a couple girls but I just left them on red. I thought back to a three days ago when Zayn kicked me out. Like how rude.

Maybe I do see him as a challenge but it's not like I'm not genuine because I think I am. I actually do want to become his friend. Without a doubt yeah he actually seems cool and his tattoos are nice.

So I'm out my bed walking to my shower and ready to start the day. And I'm starting it by going to get me and Zayn some breakfast. No day old donut holes but maybe like some McDonalds. He'd appreciate it because he said his moms cooking is kinda on the 'hazard:do not eat' side and I know it can't be that bad but I'll get him some food anyway.

When I did get out of the shower I put on some chill clothes like some sweats and a tee with maybe a jacket, it is getting warmer. Which brings me to the many questions I have to ask Zayn like why he where's sweaters.

I grabbed my keys wallet and phone walking outside into this nice day. I made my way to McDonald just getting double what I would. I smirked at the girl behind the counter as she handed me my food. She blushed smiling at the register.

I walked away on my way to Zayn's. I rung the doorbell and put my finger on the little peak hole. The door opened and Zayn tried to close the door without effort but he seemed, exhausted, sick, and just done.

I just pushed through. Closing the door behind me and he walked back up the stairs while I followed. He climbed in his bed getting under the covers just laying there. I kicked off my shoes and hopped in the bed besides him.

"Wake up I bring you food." I said. "And real food this time."

He didn't budge and I snatched the cover off his body. "I didn't do this for nothing." I said.

"No one asked you too." He mumbled.

"Why are you so mean to me? I'm just trying to be your friend and honestly so what if I see you as a challenge at the end of the day I gain a friend. And you don't have many so I wanted to be your one of none." I said and he turned my way grabbing back the cover to put around him.

"Thank you." He mumbled but I teased him.

"I couldn't hear you." I said.

"I said thank you. Now what did you get me?" He asked and I smiled taking off my jacket and handing him his oj and breakfast sandwiches.

"You know your bed is super comfy. I could probably lay in it all day." I said.

"That's why I stay in bed all day. But unfortunately there is no room for you." He said. 

"This is a queen size bed I think there's more than enough room for me, love." I said teasingly.

"Hey, stop trying to butter me up with nicknames it doesn't work." He said.

"Well how about breakfast?" I asked him and he laughed.

"You don't understand how much I'm learning how to tolerate you." Zayn said and I smiled.

"Well yay you're trying." I said.

"But please whatever I say can't be repeated to no one else and this friendship we have is exclusive." He said.

"Why?" I asked him.

"We're two different people. Just stay in your lane and I'll stay in mine." He sassed.

"Okay fine." I said and he drunk some of his oatmeal.

---

After we were done eating breakfast I secretly climbed underneath the covers. I wasn't hot either because it was actually pretty cool. It was warm. 

"Why are you under my cover?" He asked looking at me.

"Why do I make your sheets sticky?" I asked and he punched my shoulder laughing.

I really liked his laugh.

"No it's just personal space." Zayn said and I rolled over to him my face landing on his clothed chest.

"It's so warm though." I said.

"Niall I wouldn't take you as a cuddler." He said.

"Because I'm not. And I don't cuddle up to guys or girls for that matter." I said rolling away from him.

"Yeah I know you're not gay, and you're a player. But you don't have to be gay to cuddle and you don't have to be insensitive after taking a girls virginity and not comforting her." He said. 

"Wow you're just hitting it where it hurts." I said. 

"I usually do." He said.

"Well how about I cuddle you?" I said and Zayn looked behind him and I rolled my eyes.

"I would consider myself as the cuddler not the cuddled." Zayn said and I groaned.

"I don't want to be cuddled. I'm a guy." I said.

"Well I'm not a girl." He said.

"You're irritating me." I said.

"Is it a pride thing for you? I feel if you're comfortable with your sexuality you wouldn't be afraid to be cuddled." He said.

"Hey! I am comfortable with my sexuality." I said.

"Okay so we can Spoon, you can lay your head on my chest, or the headlock." He said.

"What the hell is the headlock?" I asked him.

"It's when you lay your face in my neck and I wrap my arms around the back of your neck pulling you into me." He explained.

"Um okay so which is the most non-sexual?" I asked.

"Well the laying your head on my chest but that's more romantic but the hell with it you're my mate now." He said laying on his back.

"Umm this is weird." I said.

"Fine by me." He said brushing it off and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No smart comment." I asked.

"You can't force a cuddle, they just happen." He said sighing out.

I then kinda got close to him. Then I laid on my side and rested my head on his chest.

"We this isn't very comfortable." I said.

"That's because you're not relaxed. Plus you're supposed to swing your left leg over boy of mines and wrap one arm over my torso while I put my hand at the small of your back." He explained.

"Umm." I said putting my arm around his torso and swinging my leg over his.

He placed his hand on my lower back. Then he pulled up the cover up over us. And God did this feel amazing. Gosh I'd cuddle every girl if it made them feel this amazing.

"Better?" He asked.

"Hell yeah." I said trying not to doze off.

I heard him laugh and I smiled. Maybe. Just maybe I might be enjoying this cuddle more than I should?

Good or bad, I haven't really decided. But that might not be a factor.