.08

*Zayn's POV*

We go back to school in two days and I'm finishing up my homework now. Niall hasn't been over much because his mom is making him stay in the house to do chores and homework. So we've just been texting really. My phone vibrated and I picked it up.

Niall: I'm in the bathroom I had to get away from her. She's standing over me again.

Me: lmao you better use the bathroom she might have her ear up to the door.

Niall: I told her I was taking a shit.

Me: omg. Just finish the work.

Niall: my hand hurts and my hands keep destroying my work.

Me: No one told you to be a lefty.

Niall: I didn't decide that. Please come save me.

Me: I'm not leaving the house.

Niall: Please! I'll go with you tomorrow to get your tattoo.

Me: how did you know that?

Niall: I think you told me. But Zayn come on.

Me: What am I going to do? She's going to tell me you can't come outside lmao.

Niall: she will just try.

Me: But what are you going to do over here? I'm doing my work.

Niall: get out the house for once. Let's go to the movies pleaseeeee. Nobody will see you at the movies. I want to see Mission Impossible or Fantastic Four!

Me: I'm not interested in those

Niall: Come fucking get me.

Me: lmao I'm on my way.

I slid my phone in my back pocket getting up. I put on my beanie and slid on my black shoes. I went outside and started walking.

I won't lie it was hot as shit. I had on a grey jumper and all black and my god. I was burning the hell up. When I come to Niall's house and his mom answered the door a burst of cold air came outside and hit me which was wonderful.

"Um hi I'm Niall's friend. I was wondering if he could come over." I said and I don't know why but I was feeling extremely shy I probably even blushed.

"Sure honey step in a moment, he's finishing up his course work, follow me." She said and I stepped in and she closed the door as we walked up the stairs to Niall's room.

Being in this house was everything. It was so cool and I was feeling it. We walked in Niall's room and he was sitting at his desk doing his work. He turned around and I waved. He smiled getting up.

He came to hug me and whispered. "Thank you for saving me." He said and I laughed.

He pulled away going to put on his shoes.

"Look at that bed." His mother said and I laughed.

"I'm only going to sleep in it again." He said.

"Niall." She said.

He groaned. "I'll help you." I said going near his bed and helping tuck in the sheets.

"Thank you." He said and I nodded.

His mom stood at the door while we made the bed. I guess that's really the only way she knows things will get done. After we were done I sat on his bed.

"Yeah your bed has nothing on mines." I said.

"You don't have to rub it in. I'm aware." Niall said putting on his shoes.