25.

*Zayn's POV*

It was my plan. And I won't take it back because I needed this break but I miss him. It's been about good three days and I've been thinking a whole lot.

I went on his social media page and in his bio he changed it to 'love over judgement any day' and I don't if that was for me or to inform people. I consider it a little childish though. No one should know your business like that but then again that's coming from me.

I got up and took a shower. I washed my hair and started thinking again. I hope I didn't regret my decision. I don't know what he could do that would make me just stop talking to him. To go and live with my dad and cut all ties to him. It would have to be really drastic. Because I'm choosing love over opportunity.

I turned off the water and got out. I wrapped a towel around me and went to my room. I dried off and put on some clothes then FaceTimed Cher.

She answered. "Hey Zayn. Say hi to Queen." She said turning the camera my way.

"Hey Queen. You guys must be on a date?" I asked.

"Yup. Sorry Zayn." She said and the camera turned back to Cher.

"Call me later okay?" She said.

"Alright." I said.

I hung up and called Marcel. He didn't answer then I got a text from him saying he was on FaceTime with William.

I sighed bored. Alright time to go waste my time doing something.

I got up and put my shoes on. I left out and got on the bus. I went downtown London. I just went walking through the streets ignoring everyone around me. And everyone ignoring me. I had never wanted to go down town. So I've never really paid attention. I had a feeling I was going to get lost.

I saw a lot of cute couples on the street. Then I saw a lot of busy people. A lot of loners. A lot of tourist. God there are so many damn tourist.

Someone bumped into me from behind and I slowly turned around.

"Sorry my friend thinks it's okay to-" she said then looked up at me.

"Uh it's fine." I said giving her a slight smile and moving on.

She and her friend rushed to my side and tapped me. I turned to my side.

"She pushed me. And I didn't even get to apologize. Pardon her." She said.

"I said it was fine." I said again giving a bigger smile so she could leave me alone.

"Oh thanks. But what's your name?" She asked and I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and turned to her.

"I'm sorry what's your intentions?" I asked her.

"I'm going to be completely honest with you. You are very attractive. But you already know that. And I don't know where things could lead if we begin talking." She said.

"Sorry I have a boyfriend." I said for the first time in my life... ever.

"Oh. I mean that's cool. I didn't take you for the gay type." She said.

"You don't even know me. Let alone my name." I said confused.

"No I didn't mean it like that it's just you're really attractive and-" she said.

"You understand that gay people are just as attractive as straight. That being gay doesn't have any barrier against how attractive you are." I said.