Chapter Three

"Would you rather suck your dads dick—" I immediately sighed at Tyler and his ass starting up again. He's been cool all day but ten minutes before I have to leave.. "Or eat your mom out? To save them, you gotta choose."

"Why you always doing this shit, man?" I questioned, looking up from my sheet of paper to see him spinning around the swivel chair. "What's going on up there?" I motioned to his head and he shrugged before stopping quickly and facing me.

"Choose nigga. They both got a gun to their head and the nigga says you gotta either eat out your mom or suck your dads dick to save them both. What you doing?" I waved his weird ass off and looked back down at the paper I was writing on. "Damn, you gon let them die?"

"Tyler, nigga, shut the hell up." He let out a cackling ass laugh and started to spin around again. "I gotta go anyways.." I said while raising up. "Got another gig at the bar."

"Lemme take you." I cocked an eyebrow and stared at him inquisitively as I slid my notebook into my backpack. "You're gonna take the train anyways. Let me take you."

"For what reason? If this is any of your gay shit, Tyler-"

"Shut yo gay ass up and let's go." I chuckled lowly but swung my backpack over my shoulder and walked alongside him out of the studio where we had closed up yet another session for the week.

When they said it'd be long hours, they weren't kidding. It was worth it though because I knew as long as I put in the work, some good would happen. Knock on wood, if my demo didn't catch any attention, I had worked personally with Asap Rocky and Drake. Oh, and Tyler too I guess. That would eventually amount to something, right?

"Speaking of sucking dads dick, you live with your parents?" My eyes closed instinctively at his weird ass way of asking about my parents.

"No." I shook my head and looked over at him. "Both of my folks are in prison." He stopped and titled his head dramatically. "Yeah bro."

"Goddamn— what they do? Actually, that might be rude as hell, I'm sorry."

I waved my hand and looked up as a black SUV pulled up, Tyler motioning me to climb in but I wasn't about to just get into any car. "This is Lewis. He's a driver and he's mine while I'm in New York, chill the fuck out." I eyed the tall bald dude as he opened the door but once he gave me a warm smile and a nod, I lowered my defenses a bit. But only a bit.

Sliding in, I settled back against the seat, my eyebrows raising at how truly spacious this car was. "Bank robbery." I said, Tyler turning to face me from his door against the opposite door. "They got ten years, almost twenty if they didn't take a deal to plead guilty."

"Damn.. how long they been in there?"

"Seven. They went when I was eighteen so, they'll be out soon but it's been a long ass seven years."

He nodded in understanding. "You still go and see em' or.."

"I try to every now and then. My pops it's easier 'cause he's just up in Staten Island but my mom got sent to Jersey. Long ass train ride with money I don't have." He hummed sadly with a frown but I waved my hand. "It's cool though. They know how it is so, I just send letters and shit. Call sometimes too."

"Aww. That is the saddest shit— come here." I tensed up when he leaned forward and wrapped me up in a hug; his strong ass, cinnamon smelling cologne wafting into my nose. "You just need some T love, it's all gonna be okay."

"T.. Tyler." I huffed when he pulled me closer. "Bruh I'm fine, get off me." I shook him off of me and fixed my jacket as he slid back, still eyeing me. "I'm good, B."