Quick Serious Convo

So, I've been taking a human sexuality class and I'm learning a lot more about representation. We've reached the section on intersex and it was really eye opening to learn more than I've researched, seeing as I've been writing intersex books for years now.

Something new I leaned is that most intersex people won't adhere to a single gender, ya know? They won't say they're female or male, they just wanna be that. They.

And that got me thinking, I wanted to come to my readers to ask what you guys would like. I know I usually go straight with female gip but I wouldn't mind switching it up! I know I joke a lot when I have my Y/n have kids and they (usually the friends) will call her baby daddy or whatever.

What would you guys like? Im always down to trying something different (like a gender neutral Y/n who doesn't label themselves) or we can stick with her identifying as an intersex woman. Or even, Y/n doesn't really care about labels and will answer to she/they/daddy/them/sex God— you get what I'm saying.

There's no judgment to anyone who answers, everyone knows my page is a judge free zone so, don't be afraid to share your thoughts!
-

I love y'all, next chapter coming soon...

And I mean like, as soon as I see a clear result of this discussion so I can rewrite (or leave) some things.

Thanks for reading if you did. If you didn't, suck a sick cactus dick.