1

Taehyung is inside his room getting ready for his big day. Finally he will be married to the man that he love. Getting married means moving away from the house where he was treated like maid but Taehyung never once complained.

Taehyung is at least grateful that his step father let him stay at his house. He knows his place as the son of his mother secret lover and when his father died, his mother brought him there and his step father and sister can't accept him.

The only reason that his step father didn't ask for divorce is because of Taehyung mother's property. That man only keep him because all of her property will become Taehyung's once she died.

Taehyung has an older step sister and and a younger step brother. His step brother is always nice to him and always help him when his step father and step sister are giving him a hard time.

When his mother passed away, his step father treat him much worse than before. He will get a beating sometime if he is not happy with the house work Taehyung did. The wealth that suppose to be given to Taehyung has been put on hold by her lawyer until the right time according to the lawyer which none of them know the reason except the lawyer.

But today is his happy day. Finally, that's what he thought, happiness will  finally be his by marrying the love of his life.

After the wedding that took place at church, Taehyung finally move into his husband family home. Jungho is his boyfriend during college years and they are married. Taehyung couldn't be more happier.

"Taehyung, I will love you and cherish you my whole life. I promise to always protect you because you are everything to me." Jungho take Taehyung hand in his and look into his eyes before kissing Taehyung pink lips.

"Thank you for loving me and I promise to be loyal to you and love you for as long as you love me." Taehyung reply.

That's how his married life begin. Happiness that Taehyung thought will never come. Taehyung lives there with Jungho parents who treat him better than his step faher but still they show some distant. Taehyung knows, its because of his status but he didn't blame them and treat them with respect.

Taehyung best friend Insoo always visit Taehyung at his house even after married his visit is more frequent. Insoo is his best friend since high school and they are very close like brothers.

Taehyung started working after getting married because he wants to help Jungho financially as Jungho could not get a better job than Taehyung who can get better salary with higher certificate in hands.

Taehyung meet Insoo at a restaurant during lunch time and Taehyung drop the news he has been keeping for himself.

"I'm pregnant." Just like that Taehyung announce his pregnancy to Insoo and he is very surprised and shows that he is happy for Taehyung.

"How long?"

"2 months now..."

"Congratulations! Oh.. Wait.. You've only been married for 1 month?" Insoo question.

"It happened on my birthday. Did you forgot that he took me for a holiday before our marriage?" Taehyung explain while taking a spoonful of his lunch.

"Whatever it is... Congrats! I'm happy for you! Jungho must be very excited right?"

"I haven't told him yet... I want to do it on his birthday next week." Taehyung shyly said. He is never the one to show his romantic side.

"Great idea!" Insoo support.

Taehyung can't wait to tell the great news to his husband and see how happy he is.

************************************

Taehyung feels excited about telling Jungho about their baby. He just reach home from work, with cake in his hands because today is Jungho birthday.

As he open the door, Taehyung is welcomed with an angry Jungho. Taehyung don't know what is going on.

"Honey? What's wrong? Why is my beg here?" Taehyung walk closer to Jungho to hold his arm.

"Its your bag, I want you out of this house! My lawyer will send divorce paper for you!" Taehyung cry, not knowing what to do or what happened.

"Why? What did I do? Jungho, I am pregnant with your...."  Jungho cut him off.

"Don't you dare say that! Its not mine!" Jungho throw a few pictures to Taehyung and to Taehyung surprise l, it is his picture naked woth another guy he never knew before.

Taehyung is a crying mess, he tried to explain to Jungho but he just won't listen. He drag Taehyung out and just throw him on the dirt together with his beg.

Taehyung try begging for Jungho to listen but he won't and Taehyung feels very disappointed. Jungho slap Taehyung so hard that he felt dizzy amd almost collapse but Taehyung atay strong.

Taehyung tried calling Insoo for help but his friend didn't answer his call, without any choice, Taehyung return back to his step father place and he feels lucky enough that he accepted him back because at least his child will have protection and home.

"Tae, I'm sorry. I was in a meeting when you called. I heard everything happened to you! Let me talk to Jungho okay?" Insoo meet him when he return to his step father house.

"You don't have too. It won't change anything. Even his parents want him to divorce me." Taehyung cried.

"You are too kind Taehyung, that's why Insoo took advantage of you!"
Taehyung kept quite and Insoo feel guilty.

Taehyung bare with all the insult towards him and his baby made by his step sister. They believe that he cheated on Jungho and said that it's in his blood since his mother did the same.

He doesn't have any other family. He didn't know anyone from his mother sides or who is his real father. The only thing he knew was his real father name.

Taehyung is force to go to work and do all the house chores for the family while being pregnant. His step father always ask for all of his salary every month and Taehyung give it to him but he hide the amount of salary he actually received so he can save some for his baby.