5

Jungkook woke up early this morning because he can't wait to meet Taehyung and his son. He gets ready and rush out of his room to the kitchen.

"Jin hyung did you prepare what I asked you last night?"

"I did but who is it for?" Jin question.

"For the mother of my son." Jungkook smile gives confusion to Jin.

"You are heading to the hospital right?" Jungkook nod.

"Get yourself check too. I think there's some loose wire in your brain." Jungkook ignore Jin, happily get the food that Jin prepared and left.

Jungkook knock on the door before entrering. Taehyung hastily move a little to hide that he is currently breastfeeding the little one.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook politely apologies.

"Its alright. He is almost done." Taehyung fix his shirt a little when the little one is full.

Jungkook come forward wanting to hold the baby and Taehyung let him. Taehyung feels grateful to Jungkook who take care of him even though he is a stranger.

"Here is some herbal porridge for you
Its good to regain back your energy after giving birth."

"Thank you so much Jungkook. You already did a lot of us." Jungkook smile at Taehyung and continue playing with his baby.

"Did you name him yet?"

"Not yet... I totally forgotten about his name. There is a lot in my mind." Jumgkook look like he want to say something. "Perhaps do you have a name for him?"

"Jungguk"

"Jungguk? That's nice. It's close to your name right?" Suddenly Jungkook feels warm on his face. He thought he is acting shamelessly.

"It's just cross my mind when you asked. You don't have to used that name."

"I like it, plus you are our saviour
Jungguk is fine now because of you. I'll give that honor to you." Taehyung words really make Jungkook feels happy.

Jungkook look at the baby in his arm. He took after Taehyung so much which Jungkook is very pleased with because by now, Jungkook can guess that the actual father is a bastard.

"Jungguk..... This is daddy....." Its slipped Jungkook mouth when his heart keep calling himself as daddy.

Taehyung is quite surprise for a second but then he look at Jungkook.

"You are his daddy."

Jungkook smile wide again. His heart that use to feel empty is now full to have Jungguk in his arm. He swear to always protect Taehyung and Jungguk wherever there are.

Jungkook phone rings and he amswer it quitely as Jungguk are getting sleepy.

Taehyung look at Jungkook with so much adoration. He thought, why Jungho is not like Jungkook.

"Hello, Jimin."

"Where are you Jungkook? You're supposed to be in thd office. Tell me if you're going somewhere."

"I'm in the hospital."

"Why? Are you sick?" Jimin voice panic a little.

"No, just visiting my son." Then there are quite. "Jimin?"

"Get yourself check too." Jungkook chuckle.

"Jin hyung said the same thing. I got to go..Bye..." Jungkook hung up and continue holding Jungguk.

"Do you have work to do?" Taehyung softly ask.

"I'm quite free today because today you are allowed to go home." Jungkook feels a bit sad to be separated from Jungguk.

Jungkook see Taehyung face drop. He don't know what to do.

"Taehyung..."

"Can you send me back to my step father house?"

"Of course Tae. Do you need anything else?" Jungkook offered.

"Would you please help register Jungguk name to make it official?" Jungkook is more than happy to carry the responsibility as Jungguk real father. If only he can put his family name there.

Taehyung on the other hand is embarrassed to ask from Jungkook but he has too.

"I'm sorry for asking to much from you. Jungguk's father didn't even bother too look for him." Taehyung sadly admit. He knows Jungkook deserve to know after he help him and his son a lot.

"I am Jungguk's daddy, so..don't worry."

Later that evening, Taehyung get ready to go home with Jungkook. Taehyung carry Jungguk and Jungkook carry all the beg.

Taehyung gives Jungkook the direction to his house but the house look empty like there is nobody home. Taehyung knows his brother is busy at the college and might not know about him yet.

"Tae... Why don't you live at my place for awhile? Until at least you're fully recover." Jungkook try to talk to Taehyung.

"I don't want to trouble you anymore. You have done enough for us." Taehyung politely refuse. Its true, he can't accept anymore kindess from Jungkook.

What scared him when he realised that Jungkook is very rich when he has guards following him when he steps out of the hospital and the car they are in is a luxury car. He don't want to take advantage of him.

Taehyung start to imagine what will happen when he returns, his step father and step sister will abuse him and now he has Jungguk with him. In his weak condition, he wouldn't survive and then what will happen to Jungguk? Taehyung don't have any other choice than to go back with Jungkook.

"I'm sorry Jungkook for troubling you." Again Taehyung apologies.

"You are not. Jungguk is my son if you forget." Jungkook smile happy to have Jungguk live with him for awhile. At least for now he will not be separated from Jungguk.

"When you and Jungguk are still in the hospital, I couldn't sleep at night because I miss Jungguk so much. I'm happy now you agree to come with me."

Taehyung can't say a word. Too many feelings in his mind. Ashamed, grateful, happy, sad, he still has alot in his mind because he still hope Jungho would at least accept Jungho.

They arrive at Jungkook mansion ans and Taehyung surprise to see Jungkook live in such a big mansion. Jungkook must be very rich, and that's explain all the guards that follow him and also the one around the house.

"Tae... Come on.." Jungkook carry Jungguk in his arm who is sleeping comfortably. Taehyung slowly walk in  behind Jungkook.

"Jin Hyung!" Jungkook call.

"Kook....?" Jin walk out from up stairs to see Jungkook holding a baby and walk closer. "OH MY GOD! SO CUTE!"
Jin gets excited to see Jungguk.

"A boy?" Jungkook nod. "Name?"

"Jungguk."

"Jungguk?" Jin got very surprise. The son he talks about the other day is real because he thought Jungkook was just playing with him.

"Hyung....this is.. Kim Taehyung." Jungkook introduce Taehyung to Jin. Taehyung is feeling awkward.

"Tae, Jin Hyung. He manage this house also like a mother to me."

"I apologise for troubling you Jin Hyung."

"Don't be. You are welcome here plus this isn't my home, its his." Jin smile and give Taehyung a hug. Jin sharp eyes see some sadness in him but he knows Jungkook is not the reason.

Jin has so many questions in his mind but he will save it for later.