14

Taehyung and Jungkook are having dinner quitely, just the two of them with a sleeping Jungguk on the bed Taehyung feed him.

Yes, on the bed.

"It's nice right? Comfortable. We have all the necessity and privacy here. Jungguk can sleep comfortably and we can have our dinner calmly." Jungkook proudly smile of his own idea to book a suite and order their dinner to be serve at the room balcony.

"It is nice and I am grateful to you but isn't it waste of money? We can have dinner at home right?"

Jungkook smile expecting Taehyung would say that.

"I know we can do the same at home but the feeling is different because tonight, I want it to be special."

Taehyung finish his dessert and focus on Jungkook.

"Special? Why?" Jungkook look into Taehyung beautiful eyes.

"Taehyung you have given me life, you shown me purpose, you bring me happiness, your pure heart lighten to the deepest part of my darken heart, you bring the human out of me when I've been living like a wild animal."

Jungkook took hold of Taehyung hand on the table and grip it softly.

"You show me real love, giving me the chance to be Jungguk father and I am grateful because I love him very much. I am thankful to you for the beautiful memories you have granted me but..." Jungkook look down for a second taking a deep breath.

"but why Kook?"

"But... It's still not enough for me. I'm sorry for being greedy but there is one last thing that I need to own and only could fulfill this last dream of mine." Taehyung is confuse, he didn't know what Jungkook going to ask from him because he has nothing to offer.

"Jungkook, whatever you wish to ask, tell me. I'm not sure what I have to offer but if I can help you if anything, I'll do anything."

Jungkook stand from his chair softly pulling Taehyung from his chair and walk to the bed where Jungguk is sleeping.

Jungkook told him to sit on the bed and in 2 seconds Jungkook is on his knees in front of Taehyung.

"Taehyung... I would like to ask your love for me. I want to make you mine,  I want to officially be Jungguk father. I love you Taehyung, I love you so much. I would be the luckiest man alive if you would give the chamce to be your husband. Kim Taehyung, love, would you grant me my final greed of you by marrying me?"

Taehyung face is red and wet from crying. It's the first time for him to feel this overwhelm by a confession of love.

Jungkook is waiting patiently because he is sure Taehyung will agree but he need the acceptance to be official.

Taehyung knows, Jungkook is waiting for him to say yes even though his actions answer it all so be decide to tease him.

"Where is the ring? I won't say yes without the ring."

Jungkook smile and move to a sleeping Jungguk and take out a black velvet box from the baby front pocket. Taehyung is watching the while thing and smile at Jungkook doing.

"I'm sorry, the ring bearer is too tired so he fall asleep."

Taehyung laugh sweetly.

Jungkook take the ring out and take Taehyung ring finger to put the ring in but he halt.

"Say yes?"

"Yes..." Jungkook couldn't hide his happiness. He put on the ring in Taehyung ring finger and kiss it warmly.

"Thank you so much... I love you. Thank you for giving me this chance." The moment is perfect for both of them. Jungkook has never feel that happy before and he knows he is making the right choice.

"Like I said before, you have been there for Jungguk since the day he is born. You prove yourself when you're not even related to him. You save us both."

"Because you are my Cinderella and forever will be."

"So you mean you want me to suffer all the time?" Taehyung chuckle when Jungkook panic.

"Nnno.... I didn't mean it like that."

Taehyung laugh made Jungkook realise that his future husband is teasing him.

************************************

Insoo is getting anxious everyday. He  can't accept that again, Taehyung beat him in life. He did all he can to make sure Taehyung marriage life ended and he even married a man he didn't love because his evil intentions to see Taehyung life crumble down goes beyond logical thinking.

"No.... The great Jeon Jungkook, a playboy like him would never want Taehyung." Insoo try to reason with himself.

"Baby, why do you care so much about him. What matters is you have me now right?" Junghoo caress his new husband face.

"Don't you feel ashamed? Huh?!" Insoo scold him.

"Why?"

"Because Taehyung gets your replacement and that person is far way better than you! Can't you think?! I feel stupid right now! He ended with our boss and I end up with a mere office worker like you!"

Jungho can't believe what he is hearing from Insoo. He never raise his voice to Jungho but today he did with harsh words.

"Baby.. Calm down."

"DO SOMETHING!" Insoo shout.

Jungho believe that Insoo is furious because Taehyung cheated on him with Jungkook while still married to him. That's the logical answer he could have.

"Baby... Calm down. Think again, you said it yourself. The biggest playboy in town would want Taehyung? Even so....they wouldn't stay together too long. Playboy like him would get bored soon and left. Do you think he would want a domestic life so suddenly?"

Jungho reason out and Insoo feel better. He believes in Jungho thought about Jungkook.

"You are right! I love you so much! I'm sorry for shouting at you...." Insoo feel glad, he feel happy. He believes Jungkook didn't love Taehyung. Maybe just a sex slave to put to show.