17

Jungkook didn't left the office during lunch time because of work. He want finish his work early and left for home earlier.

"Come in!" When he heard a knock on the door.

Jungkook didn't bother to look up because he is assuming its one of his hyung but a heel sound make him look up to ser Leesa walking towards him.

"Stop there, what do you want?" Leesa halt in her movements but continue her steps after a second. Jungkook rools his eyes when she still move forwards.

"Don't underestimate me Leesa, if you think I won't hurt you because you got boobs, you're very very wrong."

Jungkook threatened and Leesa believe him so she just left.

His phone rings and it shows Jin that call him.

"Yes hyung?"

"Kook! Taehyung is missing!" Jin voice panic.

"Details hyung." Jungkook feels scared.

"I left with Namjoon to the clinic because I wasn't feeling great but when I return he is not here. The guard said Taehyung left without his body guards. The maid said he left after receiving a phone call."

Jungkook press the red logo on his phone and dia Taehyung number but it has been turn off.

Namjoon is aware of the situation he sure is already making move to find Taehyung.

Jungkook inform all of his hyungs and without wasting even a second they start working to find Taehyung whereabouts.

Hoseok enter his room without knocking with a tablet in hand.

"What do you find hyung? Who kidnapped them?"

"Nobody Kook, Taehyung left on his own. He also withdraw all of his money in the bank. Seems like he is running away." Jungkook is surprise because Taehyung is the same Taehyung he met this morning. Not even a slight change.

"It makes no sense hyung!" Jungkook punch the table.

"Kook, you don't know what is in his mind. Maybe he thinks he is a burden or he is scared of this life."

"Scared?"

"Maybe he didn't want Jungguk to be raise in a mafia background family? I'm just making a guess because Taehyung left the house voluntarily and he even take all the money with him." Hoseok didn't feel good saying that but its what he find and to him Taehyung has a good reason to feel that way.

"DAMN! HE TOOK JUNGGUK FROM ME! FIND HIM! FIND HIM NOW!" Jungkook is in rage which Hoseok didn't expect to happen.

"Calm down Kook, he hold the right on Jungguk as his mother. Maybe he only wants what best for him?!" Hoseok words didn't help at all.

The thought of Taehyung hate him for  being a mafia and run away with Jungguk didn't sit well with Jungkook.

Jimin walk in with Yonggi to help the situation and learn the news about Taehyung from Hoseok.

"Kook... This isn't logical at all. What Hoseok was saying about Taehyung is only an assumptions. There could be many reasons behind this." Jungkook tried to calm himself but to think Jungguk being taken away from him makes it hard.

"Why?! Tell me why?! He obviously left on his own. Just look at the video! No gun pointed at him!"

Jungkook is still angry.

"How foolish you can be?! Jimin is right. There could be many explanation behind this. Don't blame Taehyung. As far as I am concerned, you are the one with enemies and you could be the reason he had to leave. Maybe someone threatened him! So stop your stupid wild imagination and find out what happen! He is in danger out there." Jin too in rage when he heard Jungkook accusations on Taehyung.

"He could come to me hyung." Jungkook voice turn soft more like a plea.

"He didn't know he can. He is new about your stupid mafia world. Anyone could easily manipulate his mind into thinking he has to do it if he wants Jungguk safe or your safety."

Jin words brings down Jungkook rage. Its not right for him to think that. Taehyung is kind and selfless. He won't purposely do thing to hurt others, well not until Jin walk in.

Yonggi received a call and everybody pay attention to him.

"Are you sure?...... Stop him from leaving, we'll be there. Don't hurt him. Not even a hair. Understand?"

Yonggi hang up after giving a firm instructions.

"The boys found him heading to the airport."

"Let's go." Jungkook immediately grab his jacket and everyone else followed.

************************************

Taehyung is inside a taxi with Jungguk in his arm sleeping peacefully. Taehyung eyes, nose and face turn red from crying so much.

Jungguk, I'm sorry that I took you away from your daddy. Jungkook.... I'm going to miss you so much. I have to do this, you have done a lot for me. You work hard for the company and the group, I can't let it be taken away from you because of me. I can't. Your mother, she only wants what's best for her son. I understand her, so I have to leave so you could get married to a good woman that can help you. You will always be in my heart Jeon Jungkook.

Again, his tears are flowing again, wetting his face even more and turn his already red eyes swollen. Taehyung wipe his face over and over again but tears keep streaming down his face.

The taxi stop and Taehyung walk out from the taxi he paid and thanked the old man for sending him to the airport.

Taehyung look around to find the right door to where he could purchase his flight tickets but before he could do it he is surrounded by Jungkook man.

"Sir Kim, we can't let you leave." Tae know him because he is always one of the guards assign to follow him.

"Please, let me go. Don't hurt us." Taehyung crying plea.

"We won't hurt you, but we can't let you leave until the boss is here."

Taehyung don't know what to do or what to think. He didn't scared if Jungkook going to be angry but he is scared what if Jungkook lost everything because of him.

While he is processing the circumstances Jin rush in between the guards and hug him.

"You fool! Where are you going? You plan to leave me? Leave us? What were you thinking?!" Taehyung felt guilty to Jin who looked worried for what he did.

Jungkook walk closer to them and grab Jungguk into his arms again.

"Let's go." Jungkook voice dark.