15

You are a slave Taehyung. He will throw you away like others and I will be clapping hand when it happens. What makes you think that you deserve him, he is out of your league. I can imagine now, he gives you shelter but in return you must be his slut. Pathetic. That's what you always will be.

Insoo lost in his thought thinking about Taehyung, the best friend he betrayed. Insoo is sitting alone in the cafe, a bit far from his office because he want to be alone. Instead of eating the salad he ordered, his fork dance with them.

Suddenly a voice he recognised cought his attention.

"I'm tired of him! He can't do anything right nowadays. Its time yo throw him out, makes any excuse to cut him off without any string attached. Paid him handsomely so he won't make any scene."

Insoo used his phone to help him look at his back without turning his head and he confirmed that its Jungkook and Jimin having lunch while having a discussion.

"Are you sure Kook? Won't you regret it?"

"I am, I'm done giving him chances."

Insoo stay there listening to every conversation and that conversation makes him feel happy. He waited until Jungkook and Jimin leaves that place.

"So.... Jungho was right after all. Now he is tired of you and you will be thrown away and let see if you still have the smug face of yours." Insoo smile evil.

************************************

Jungkook return home to find a sleeping Taehyung with Jungguk on the bed. Last night Jungguk was not feeling really good so he kept crying and Taehyung insisted on taking care of him and he wants Jungkook to sleep because he needs to go to work the next day.

"You are back early Kook." Jin said.

"I'm worried for both of them. How is Gguk?" Jungkook asked concerned.

"The bloating in his tummy has gone down now. Taehyung is just tired from lack of sleep so let them sleep."

"Taehyung...did he had his lunch yet?"

"He did while looking like a zombie, just don't disturb them. Its only been 15 minutes." Jungkook noded.

"I will finish my work in my office." Jungkook left for his office since there is nothing he can do to help.

Jungkook was on the phone when Taehyung enter his office with a cup of coffee in hand. Jungkook look at the time and notice that its been 2 hours since then.

"Hyung, arrange the meeting tomorrow. I'll call you later." Jungkook hang up and focus on Taehyung.

"Did I disturb you? Jin hyung told me you are back."

Taehyung look like he has just getting a shower. Beautiful in Jungkook eyes.

"Nope.. I'm done. Jungguk?" he ask taking a sip of the coffee.

"With Jin and Namjoon hyung." Jungkook pull Taehyung closer to him.

Since the proposal Jungkook become more romantic with Taehyung and the etheral need to get used to it. He is  more touchy, stealing kisses everytime he can.

Jungkook pull Taehyung until he is sitting on his lap. Taehyung is blushing but he actually like it. Jungkook caress his face, pushing his hair behind the ears and softly claim the pink soft lips that has been haunting him day and night because according to Jungkook, Taehyung lips is addictive.

The warm kiss start slow and innocent but Jungkook is getting greedy. His lips start to leave Taehyung lips going down to his lover neck, kissing and roughly sucking that make Taehyung moans. Jungkook  decides that Taehyung with his marks on his is even more beautiful, perfect.

Jungkook lips once again claim Taehyung's in a rough kiss, exploring every inch of Taehyung mouth. Jungkook finally let go when Taehyung push him due to lack of oxygen.

Taehyung swollen lips, panting, chest going up and down, teary eyes us testing Jungkook patience to not claim him that very moment because he knows Taehyung is not ready and Jungkook too would want to make it special.

************************************
"Are you sure you don't mind me going? I can cancel it, its not that important." Taehyung asked Jungkook again because Taehyung college hold a reunion event for his year.

"Yes Love, I don't mind. Plus, you are ready and looking very beautiful right now. It would be a waste to not go." Taehyung didn't feel good to leave Jungguk to Jungkook while he is out having fun.

"Baby... Don't make that face. Are you denying that Jungguk is my son too?"

Taehyung shake his head.

"Then, go... Have fun. We will wait for you inside the room while having fun. It's father son hour for us." Jungkook convince Taehyung that its fine for him to go.

"Alright, butwhenever you feel bored, just come down. I don't think they mind for us to bring partners." Taehyung said.

Jungkook book a suite in the same hotel where Taehyung reunion event is happening so Taehyung don't have to rush and because he is concern of Taehyung safety too.

He make sure every corner is install with CCTV and the guards are on standby just outside the hall while monitoring the camera and Jungkook too have the access to the camera from his room.

Taehyung make sure to feed Jungguk first and put him to sleep before he left the room.

"Have fun Love." Jungkook give a quick kiss to Taehyung.

"I'll be back as soon as I can. Alright?"

"Take your time. Just don't be naughty." Jungkook said teasing.

Taehyung left and Jungkook call his guards using a walkie talkie for fast communication.

"Watch over him. Report to me immediately of anything suspicious."

************************************

SORRY FOR THE DELAYS!

DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS!