16

Every eyes are on Taehyung as soon as he enter the door. Everyone is whispering at how hot and gorgeous he look. All the ladies dream to be his partner and every guys droll at his sinful figure.

(picture aren't mine)

Taehyung feels a bit awkward when everyone is staring at him in a distance like he is some kind of alien until someone approach him.

"Tae?"

"Yuna?" Taehyung recognise her immediately, they are quite close to each other until Yuna move away on their final semester.

Taehyung and Yuna hugs each other and Taehyung feel glads to have someone he comfortable with.

"You look AMAZING! As always!"

"You are the same, beautiful as ever."

At the other corner where the aura reside with Insoo and Jungho watching at Taehyung from a far. Insoo has been receiving all the spotlight but Taehyung snatch it away when Taehyung arrive and Insoo hate Taehyung for it.

Then one by one of his former classmate approach him and Taehyung is being kind as always he treat them nice and humble.

"Have a seat at your designated table and we will serve dinner now."

Yuna and Taehyung have the same table and to Taehyung surprises Insoo amd Jungho is there too.

How can forget we were classmates before.

Taehyung smiles, didn't want to show any different expression to them.

Dinner is serve and all of them enjoying the food while chatting. Taehyung didn't give his attention to Insoo and Jungho at all.

"Tae, I heard you are married. Is it true?" Insoo with fake smile start the conversation.

"YOU ARE MARRIED?" Yuna slow shout in surprise amd and everyone on the table attention turn to Taehyung.

"I think I saw you once in a mall with a baby. I'm sure that's you." Insoo continues, he plans to ashame Taehyung tonight.

Taehyung feels a bit shock, for a while he don't know how to react to all of the questions been thrown at him then he realised that Insoo reasons for starting the conversation.

Taehyung smile and look at everybody before he nod.

"I am with a son. He is very cute and very spoilt." Taehyung chuckle.