2

Taehyung tummy is showing and moving around is getting difficult. His ankle swollen, he feel pain on his back and his movements are getting slower.

Taehyung could not sleep that night remembering his moment with Jungho.

"I'm not a good person for you. Your family will be ashamed of you married me. They will judge for what my mother had done." Taehyung and Jungjo meet in a cafe.

"Taehyung, I love you. No matter what they said. I will marry you and protect you. That's my promise."

That's all there is. Words and promises made by Jungho and he believed him. Now, Jungho won't admit his own blood thats in his tummy. Taehyung didn't know what change in him.

************************************

"Baby... I can't go with you tonight. My friends need me." Jungkook smirk not believing her.

"Its okay, I'm fine." The lady hold his arm and attach her breast to him.

"Promise me you wouldn't bring home anyone else okay?" She slur in her words seducing.

Jungkook is getting pissed off and leave her to enter her car. Jungkook knows she wants to meet another man.

Jungkook is well known because he is a powerful mafia boss and a successful business man. Leesa is a lady who claim her self as Jungkook girlfriend even though Jungkook never admits it but he never denied it either. So that night when Leesa off to meet another man he took home another girl with him to release his needs.

"Jungkook get up!" Jin is his house caretaker or manager. He manage everything in the house including the girls that he brought home.

Jungkook rub his eyes and look at the clock and get ready to work. After he is ready to work the girl is already awake and seducing him again on the bed.

"Go home." he told her.

"Can I hang around for a while before I go home?" Jungkook hates  clingy girl like this.

"Go home or I ask my man to kill you." he said and left immediately to the office.

"Hyung, I'm late. I'll leave first. I won't be back for lunch just prepare dinner please. Thanks hyung." With that he left.

Jungkook is only nice to only a few people in his life and one of them is Jin.

Jungkook arrive at the office on time and rush to his room follow by his secretary, Jimin.

"Right on time, you have meeting in 15 minutes." Jimin hand him the document that Jungkook need to read beforehand.

"Can't you make it 30 minutes?"

"No. Who told you party on weekdays?" Jimin left after saying that and get ready for the meeting too. As a secretary and personal assistant to Jungkook his job is very tough because he handles Jungkook job in both worlds.

They attend the meeting and everyone in the meeting room need to prepare to be a report of each department project progress to him and if things go wrong they will have to answer to him.

"You are very good in handling business, a genius I must say in every department and issues but....." Jimin speaks to Jungkook as they enter his CEO room after the meeting.

"But....?"

"Please settle down, you aren't getting younger you know. At least your life will be more.....more....manageable." Jimin sigh.

"Settle down? With who? Jin hyung manage me just fine."

"With who? You have plenty of girlfriend, especially Leesa, if you ask her. I'm sure she said yes right away. Don't you feel sorry to Jin hyung that has to constantly get disrespect from all the girls you bring home. " Jimin nag him.

"None of them have my heart, not even Leesa. They all only want money and status and do you really want Leesa to be my wife?"  Jungkook retort back knowing none of his close friends like Leesa.

"Whatever. I'll leave early today, I have dinner with Yonggi."

"Yonggi return today?"

"Yes, I'm going to pick him up later."
Jimin left and Jungkook lay back on his chair to rest his mind.

***********************************

"Leesa, what are you doing?" Jin find Leesa in Jungkook bedroom searching through the room. The bed that Jin already made is upside-down.

"Seokjin, who did Jungkook brought back last night?!" She yell at Jin.

"You want me to slap your face? You dare yell at me?" Jin is angry.

"You are a maid, answer me! I'm Jungkook future wife you idiot!" Jungkook punch Leesa on the face and broke her nose.

She yells and run out of the house saying that she will tell Jungkook about it.

"Stupid slut. Like I care! Now I have to make the bed again." Jin sigh.

Jin took out his phone and call Jungkook while looking directly at the CCTV that was hidden in the room.

"You saw everything your slut did?"

"I did. Sorry hyung." Jin hung up and start tidy up the bed because Jungkook room is limited to Jin only. Other maid aren't allowed in.

Suddenly what Jimin nag to him before come into his mind and keep playing in his mind. The truth is he scared to settle down because his mother cheated when he is in teenage years. Constantly have to hear their fight until one day, they divorce.

Jungkook feel the emptiness in his life since he was young because his parents was busy with their own life. Jungkook growing up alone, if not for the love of friends that's now also his brother he would feel even more lonely. Lonely and emptiness thus, the changing girl every night.

************************************

Jungho ask to Taehyung in a  cafe because he wants Taehyung to sign the divorce paper. Taehyung sign the piece of paper with wet face.

"I have to do this. I don't love you anymore and I'm sorry about the pictures too because I want my parents apparoval to divorce you because all this while I cheated on you and I know my parents would hate me if they know." Taehyung is surprise to hear Jungho confession.

"With who?"

Then Insoo walk in and sit next to Jungho holding his hands. Taehyung feels his world dark for a moment. He's beem betray all this time.

"So....you know I'm carrying your child right?"

"I'm not stupid, I know you cheat on me but I don't have proof so I created one.. Thanks for this."

"Tae.. I'm sorry, I don't know how all this happened.. I'm sorry." Insoo is crying while hugging Taehyung.

"HOW COULD YOU!"

Jungho pull a crying Insoo who is acting like he feel sorry to Taehyung.