6

"Please make sure you complete this report by today." Insoo noded before walk out from his manager room.

Since he heard Taehyung gave birth, he didn't heard any news anymore.

"Just where are you Kim Taehyung?" he mumble by himself in his room.

Insoo take out his phone to call Hyuna for any information.

"Hyuna, did Taehyung return home?"

"That bitch didn't return and now I have to do all the work! I even have to find a job now!" Hyuna complain but Insoo didn't care at all. Even though he hates Taehyung but to live of other peole money and being lazy is not in Insoo life dictionary.

"Tell me if you heard anything. Bye."

Again, Insoo keep thinking about Taehyung.

If you are dead, I want to see your body. If you are suffering, I want to see you beg and cry. I want you to live a pathetic life. You are always in front of me every where we go. Since in school, teacher adore you, guys or girls admire you, you excel me in every way but now I want you to be at the most bottom, in my shadow just like how I used to be in yours.

************************************

Jin shows Taehyung his room while. Jungguk stay with his daddy playing in the hall.

"This is your room, just across is Jungkook room. Take a rest Taehyung, I'll prepare a bath for Jungguk."

"Jin hyung I'm sorry for troubling you like this."

"Taehyung... Please don't say that. Just take your rest alright? If anything you can call me or Jungkook. Oh..don't be surprise when you see anothet man with silver hair. That's my husband, we live here too." Jin said that walk away.

Taehyung didn't feel too happy to live here but he has to bare with it for the sake of Jungguk. He can't stand of being burden to others.

Jin walk out to find Jungkook sitting on the couch with Jungguk in his arm. Jin has never seen Jungkook this way, committed and domestic. Things that Jungkook scared of but now here he is acting like a father and husband.

Just who is Taehyung to Jungkook?

How can Jungkook change overnight?

"Kook, whose son is this?"

"Mine..." Jungkook answer while holding Jungguk small fingers.  "He is so cute right hyung?"

Jin feels soft looking at the view he thought will never happen. He can tell, Jungkook really love the child.

Jin sure, one fine day Jungkook will tell the real story behind all of these. Jin don't want to poke his bubble because Jungkook the mafia boss looks very soft.

************************************
Jungkook left the house as the mafia boss that night. He gather with Namjoon, Hoseok, Yonggi and Jimin.

"You came at last." Jackson another mafia gang.

"I came so don't waste my time. Let's get into business. The drugs is here. Show me the money.".Yonggi open the case the show drug inside.

Jackson hands in the money and Namjoon took the bag. With a high technology scanner, he can get the amount of money in the bag in 10 seconds.

Namjoon noded to Jungkook as an ok sign.

"That's it. I'll leave now."  Jungkook said turning around.

"Wait Jungkook, why don't we hang out at the club like always? Get drunk, get laid? Come on man!" Jackson said.

"I'm going home. Sleepy..." With that Jungkook left leaving everyone dumbfounded.

The rest of his hang followed him home because there is no way Jungkook refuse getting laid because he is sleepy.

Jungkook go home and it surprises the other member because Jungkook is not like this.

"Maybe some bitch is already waiting inside." Hoseok said. Namjoon don't feel good about it.

"You are right, this is Jungkook we are talking about. Having fun is his core of life!" Yonggi then continues.

"Shut up guys." Jimin said knowing Namjoon feeling.

Jungkook rush inside followed by the rest of the group, he look for Jin first.

"Hyung... is Taehyung sleeping?"

"Yes... He looks tired, Jungguk is crying so much and only want to be hold by him only. I heard Taehyung said to Jungguk.. Did you miss daddy?.. I guess Jungguk miss his daddy." Jungkook face light up hearing Jungguk miss him.

"Who is Taehyung?" Jimin ask.

"Who is Jungguk?" Yonggi next.

"My son." Jungkook casually answer.

Suddenly they heard a sound of baby crying and Jungkook run to Taehyung room. Taehyung is sleeping, so Jungkook  gently pick up Jungguk from the bed and bring him so Taehyung sleep is not disturb.

Jungkook is carrying Jungguk in his arm and slowly walk outside to where his friends are waiting.

"Who is that small human being?" Hoseok shout.

Jin slap him to be quite because finally Jungguk calm down in Jungkook's arm. Jungkook steal a few kisses on Jungguk face and the view really shock the others except Jin.

"Let me introduce to you guys, Jungguk...my son."

Namjoon was about to question more so do the others but Jin stop them with a look and they stop.

"Oh my Kook, he is very cute...!" Jimin coo at Jungguk.

"Taehyung is right when he guess Jungguk miss you today."

"Did you miss daddy? Miss daddy?" Jungkook talk to Jungguk in small voice. They never saw Jungkook to be this happy, so they understand why Jin did that.

"Ggukkie... Ggukkie.. Jin Hyung.. Did you see...." Taehyung voice panic looking for Jungguk who is not by his side but he stop when he saw Jungguk is with his daddy.

"I'm sorry.. I fell asleep... Did you just got back?"

"Its okay Tae. I can take care of him."

"But..."

"No buts Tae..." Taehyung obey Jungkook and trust Jungguk to him but before he left, Jin introduce the members to them.

When Taehyung left Hoseok express his excitement about Taehyung.

Picture are not mine

"He is very beautiful and soft too! You hit jackpot man. No wonder his baby is very cute."

Jungkook admit that Taehyung is indeed ethereal because after giving birth he glow so much more than before and he knows he loves Taehyung.

"He is very beautiful, very nice and soft too. I like him like a son now." Jin send his praise for Taehyung.