7

"Hello Kai?"

"Tae Hyung... Where are you? How are you? How about my nephew or niece? Are you fine?"

Taehyung feels glad, at least someone from his own family care about him.

"I'm fine Kai, so does your nephew. I'm at a friends house for a while but I can't tell you where exactly."

"I understand hyung. Its better like that. Even if you didn't return its still fine for me hyung. This place was always been hell to you. The demon is my father and sister."

Kai is always honest about how he hated and ashamed of his family bad attitude.

"Kai...please don't say that. He is still our father so we have to respect him. Be a good son Kai." Taehyung advice to Kai because he don't want Kai to hate his own father.

"Hyung, he is my father not yours. You don't have to respect him hyung. He has done a lot of terrible things to you! Why are you always this nice and soft hyung?"

Taehyung chuckle hearing Kai outburst. He knows, the only reason Kai still return to that house is because of him and the promise he made to Taehyung.

"Let's meet up when you have recover hyung. I can't wait to meet my nephew." Then Taehyung heard giggle of excitement from Kai that he find cute.

Their conversation end there and Taehyung feels happy when he can talk to Kai.

************************************

Its been 2 months  since Taehyung stay with Jungkook and made friends with the rest of the members. They always come visit because of Jungguk. Jimin and Taehyung has a very good chemistry where they hit it off right away.

Jungkook knock on Taehyung room to meet Jungguk but Taehyung is breastfeeding Jungguk. Taehyung is surprised and quickly cover himself after gently place Jungguk on the bed.

"Ggukkie... Are you full now?" Jungkook as usual stealing kisses with Jungguk and the baby loves it so much. "You are so cute! Very smart boy...aren't you?"

"If he is that cute, why is he thrown away?" Taehyung said quietly but still Jungkook heard him.

"Jungguk.... Your mommy is very beautiful, sensitive, soft spoken, kind and gave birth to a beautiful son like you. That person who fail to appreciate him is very stupid because if it is me, I won't let go." Taehyung is always amaze by Jungkook kindness.

"Jungkook? I think, I should return back to my father's house." The statement made Jungkook freeze. He forgotten that the deal was for Taehyung to stay temporarily.

"Are you sure? Would Jungguk be fine? You can live here forever Tae and won't be a burden to me or we can get married." Jungkook persuade Taehyung but the blonde still insist because in his mind Jungkook only does this out of pity.

One day Jungkook will get married and have his own family, he don't want to be in the way for Jungkook.

************************************

Taehyung is back at his step father house. He asked Jungkook to drop him a bit far from the house because he didn't want them to see him getting off of luxury car.

Everybody try to talk to Taehyung about it but he has his own reason to go back. He don't want to burden everyone anymore. Taehyung is hoping if his step father could see Jungguk he might love him and their relationship can be fix.

Jungkook have to respect his request so he fulfill his request but he is ready anytime of Taehyung gonna come back.

After dropping Taehyung, he left to his office to manage the company. He can't get one work done because his mind keep travelling to Jungguk.

"I have to trust Taehyung on this. I'm sure he'll take care of it. On the weekend, I'll fetch them and go out. Now... Focus..."

That's how Jungkook days go on and at night he will call Taehyung to ask about Jungguk and to make sure Taehyung is fine.

"Kim Taehyung where is my breakfast?!" His father shouts at him and he ran out from his room.

"I'm sorry father, Jungguk is crying and hungry so I have to breastfeed him first. I'll make your breakfast now." Taehyung rush to the kitchen.

"Next time, prepare my food first before you feed the bastard son of yours!" His father shouts again.

"Please don't say that father, he is your grandchild too." Then his father walk away.

Taehyung cry, he calm himself. Its only 3 days and Taehyung almost give up but he tried to stay strong. He can't be a burden to Jungkook or others to protect him.

Jungkook mood was bad the whole time. The members know every reason behind it and at night when he  is the mafia boss he release all of his anger to his enemy.

Jungkook is in the torture room when they successfully cought the enemy try to intercepted his ship. There are 2 men in the room, being torture for information before they are killed.

************************************
Insoo come to Taehyung house as if he is there to visit Taehyung step father but the real reason behind it is to see Taehyung suffer and tortured.

Taehyung serve drink to him and his father and Insoo purposely spill the hot drink on Taehyung arm.

"Hei...! Luckily the hot water didn't spill on me. Look at what he did father." Insoo complained.

"I'm sorry, I'll make you a new drink."   Then suddenly Jungguk cry from inside the room and Taehyung reflex to go to his son first.

Taehyung step father pull his swollen hand from the hot water and throw him to the floor.

"PREPARE THE DRINK FIRST OR YOUR SON WILL HAVE A BATH WITH HOT WATER!" Taehyung eyes wide. Shock that his father would do that.

Insoo is feeling satisfied to see the fear and suffering in his eyes. That is what he has been planning from the day he decide to destroy him.

Taehyung without wasting anymore time did what his father ask too so he can get to a crying Jungguk as soon as he can but the old evil man keep asking him to do one thing after another.

"I have to get away...."

His step father and step sister doesn't hold a slightest love in their eyes for Jungguk and Taehyung won't risk Jungguk safety any further.