11

Jungkook couldn't face Taehyung from what happened lasr last night so he left without having breakfast and end up having his breakfast at a cafe near his office.

"Good morning Mr Jeon. Are you having breakfast alone?" Jungkook look up to see Insoo.

"Do you see anyone else?" He said continues taking bites of his breakfast.

"My apologies."

"Don't ever speak to me again. Know your place."

Insoo needs answer if Taehyung really is his partner, lover or the real father of the baby or he is just a slut for Jungkook. His boss is famous to be a player. Having one night stands is normal for him. Insoo want believes Taehyung to be just a sluts for Jungkook.

Jungkook continues his day going through file after file with the help of Jimin and Namjoon but his mind elsewhere.

"Kook, you look tired maybe we should take a rest." Jimin said.

"I'm sorry. I don't feel great today." The truth is Jungkook is terrified if Taehyung really left. He is scared what if when return home Jungguk is gone.

"Are you alright Kook?" He just nodded.

Namjoon knows what happened the night before and he can guess what Jungkook is going through right now.

Hoseok walk in with Yonggi looking very sorious.

"One of our warehouse where we keep our weapons was robbe." Yonggi said. Now the six mafia take a seat the couch.

"How much is our loss?" Jungkook ask.

"2 millions."

"Any clues?"

"We are going through the recording right now but you can guess who did it."

"Mark?" Jungkook make a guess.

"His shipment that you confiscated value 2 millions dollar. Its easy to guess who would dare or desperate enough to have done it." Hoseok explained.

"He will learn his lesson for messing with me." He said darkly.

Jungkook phone rings.

"Yes Jin hyung?"

"Leesa is here." Thats all Jin said and Jungkook immediately fly out to his house.

************************************

"Who are you?" He point at Taehyung.

"Leesa, he is Jungkook's boyfriend." Jin said happily.

"No way! He is my boyfriend!" Leesa shout unsatisfied.

Taehyung feels a bit scared by Leesa outburst. He suddenly feel maybe he ruin Jungkook relationships with Leesa.

Taehyung heard Jungguk cry so he ran to get Jungguk. Taehyung lift Jungguk from his bed into his arm, when he turn around Leesa is already there with furious eyes.

"Baby? Is that Jungkook's?" Jin come running behing trying to stop Leesa.

"Yes, that is Jungkook's.. So get lost!You know you were never special to him right?! OUTTA MY HOUSE BITCH!" Jin is getting furious with Leesa and he didn't expect Taehyung to lost his confidence now when needed.

"YOU SLUT!" Leesa was about to slap Taehyung when Jungkook block Leesa with his body and ended up hitting Jungkook instead.

Jungkook is mad, furious with Leesa, if it's not for Taehyung and Jungguk, she would be dead by now.

"Guards! Throw her away! Never let anyone that's not my family enter the compound ever again!"

The guards immediately obey Jungkook instructions amd and Leesa is struggling and shouting unsatisfied.

Jungguk is still crying in Taehyung arms with no sign of stopping. Jungkook immediately take him from Taehyung and rock him with sweet words and apologising to the baby saying he is an incompetent as a father.

Taehyung just sit there looking at Jungkook who in an instant be able to make Jungguk be at peace.

The moment is quite awkward between the two.

"Tae?"

"Yes."

"I'm really sorry for yesterday."

"Actually, I would like to apologise too.

"You didn't do anything wrong. Its just I'm being childish."

"You know, I know you're a mafia but I  really don't want Jungguk to have a drunk man as a father and a father who don't know his responsibility." Taehyung explain his feelings.

"I admit that I was very bad at controlling my social life but its only because I always feel empty inside like an empty shell with no purpose but since Jungguk and you walk in my life, I found happiness. There's no more emptiness in my life. Except for.....last night." Taehyung listen to Jungkook feelings buy the last sentence caught him.

"Why?"

"Yesterday, you were sad the whole way back home after meeting your ex husband. I thought you still love him, hoping for him to return into your life ,I thought you.....still want him as Jungguk's father."

Taehyung understand what Jungkook means, he understands what Jungkook has been feeling that he ended up bad like that. He realise, he is at fault too.

"I admit I was sad but not because of what you were thinking. I was thinking why my best friend whom I trust with my life would do such things to me. I never told you what happen to me even though I know you can guess the reason."

Jungkook waiting for Taehyung to continue but Taehyung take a pause to pull a deep breath. He let Taehyung to take his time.

"Jungho had denied Jungguk existence since he is only 2 months in pregnancy. I planned to surprised him on his birthday and told Insoo about my planned. Little did I know, Insoo is seducing Jungho behind my back and saying bad things about me and Jungho believe it. He even believed when Insoo said Jungguk is not his. From that day onwards, I remove his title as Jungguk father."

Jungkook now fully understand what happened in Taehyung marriage and he believes now that Taehyung will never return to Jungho.

"I went through 9 months of pregnancy without a husband and you.....Jungkook. You are the one who welcomes him to this world. You met me for the first time when you help me into labour and you stayed when you could just left me there and to this day, you hold the responsibility of a father for Jungguk."

Taehyung shed tears as he put together his word of how grateful he is to Jungkook.

"Because of you, Jungguk didn't lack any love from a father. You did very well so you have every right to him as your son."

Little did they know, their conversation is heard by Jin and Namjoon outside the room. All questioned has been answered now.