3

Taehyung return home to meet his step father and step sister at the living room like they are waiting for him.

"So... You are a widow now? You this is karma. Your father seduce my wife so that she cheated on me. If he didn't seduce her, you wouldn't been born. Now you know, how does it feel to be in my shoes right?" He walk around Taehyung like he is some kind of prey.

Taehyung only keeps his head down, not saying anything. Then he receives a slap from his step sister.

"Answer him!" Taehyung hold his cheek feeling the sting pain until he noticed that his cheek bleed from his step sister long sharp nail.

"Y.....yes...father." He answer slow.

"You took my mother away...since you came she always pay attention to you and I will torture you until my heart satisfied." Taehyung didn't dare to say a word. He knows, if he talks things would gey worse and he need to protect his baby.

His step father grab his hair from the back and pull it back.
"Clean the toilet and prepare for dinner. Quick!"

"Dad!" Taehyung step brother stand at the door and rush to save him from his father.

"What is wrong with both of you? It's not Tae Hyung fault that mom cheated on you. Why are you torturing him?!" Kai get really angry at them.

He would always protect Taehyung before but when he gey into college and lives in the dorm, nobody could protect him anymore.

"Sis....make your own dinner!" Kai took Taehyung in his room.

"Tae Hyung, defend yourself. Don't let them do this to you." Kai sit next to Taehyung.

"I'm fine Kai, thank you for helping me but please don't be rude to your father again. Please? It's not nice."

"I don't how people can hate you when you're this soft and nice." Taehyung only smiles.

"I heard what Jungho and Insoo had done to you. Why god destinied your life to be like this? I really hope you will meat a guy far better than Jungho who can protect you."

"Thank you dear."

"Lay down and sleep. As long as I'm here, I'll take care of you. Sleep."

Taehyung fall asleep immediately and Kai ordered some food for both of them.

************************************
"Yonggi, do we have any problems with our shipment?" Jungkook is in a meeting with his closest friends at his home.

"Everything went well. The weapons has safely arrived and stored well." Yonggi explained.

"Mark want to meet you." Hoseok said.

"For what?"

"About his missing shipment." Jungkook laugh.

"Tell him no. He is doing business in out territory without permission so its ours." Jungkook gave his answer as a mafia boss. It sent shivers to others, they have to admit, Jungkook can be scary when he wants too.

"Fine, I told him that."

"Jungkook please do something about the girls you brought back. I'm fine with whoever you want to sleep with but when they attack Jinnie, I can't hold it." Namjoon voice out.

"I will do something about it hyung and I'm really sorry." Jungkook sincerely apologise.

"Joonie!" Jin scold Namjoon for saying that. Namjoon and Jin is like parents to Jungkook so he respect them very much.

"Its okay hyung, Namjon hyung is right."

"Settle down Kook." Jimin said with a small smile of hope.

"I'll think about it."

************************************
Kai frequently returns home after his day at college since its not very far. He wants to make sure his father and sister didn't torture Taehyung again. He is afraid if anything to happen to the baby.

Taehyung is living in Kai bedroom as instructed by him and he threatened his father he will move out of the house if something to happened to Taehyung.

Taehyung has reached the final months and has stop going to work.
"This is what I can get for now."

Kai hand in a paper bag to Taehyung and he take a look inside. "It's so cute! thank you Kai. This is his first shirt!" Taehyung is happy at least he has Kai to love his baby.

"Tae Hyung, I will be busy starting tomorrow ang might not come home because my final is starting."

"I will pray for your success and I know you will because you are my brother."

Both of them spend the day together and Taehyung is helping Kai to study.
Kai really admire Taehyung patience and to him Taehyung is the strongest person he ever meet in life.

When Kai is not around the torture begin, he has to cook and do house chores. At least they didn't dare to hit him afraid if Kai found out.

His step father only hope is Kai to bring wealth to the family after he graduate because the money he thought to get from his late wife didn't happen.

Taehyung woke up from a cramp pain he felt from his tummy and he knows its time. Kai is not home so he tried to ask help from his step father.

"Father.. Father.." Taehyung knock on his bedroom door.

"What do you want?!" He shout from inside.

"I need to go to the hospital. Please...."
Taehyung hold his tummy feeling the contraction come and go.

"Not my problem!"

Taehyung didn't waste anymore time he grab the bag he already prepared for delivery day which has the clothes that Kai gives as presents to his baby.

He didn't have cell phone to call a cab because his step sister throw it away.
Taehyung walk out of the house slowly and wair at the bus stop nearby with hope.

Taehyung is counting the cramping time. He knows he has sometime and continues hoping that his baby will be save.

************************************
Kai = ❌Kai EXO