Chapter 26: One Tip Free ;)

UNEDITED

>>Playlist: Care About You by K.Will<<

Kim Hara

Flight number AA8300 is now boarding. If you are traveling in first class, business class, please line up to board.

My gaze shifted from my phone to the overhead speaker voice. As people started to line up I also followed suit and lined up to board the flight back to Korea. Its officially been over a month since I came back but I already had to repack and go.

I had to REPACK and UNPACKING.

I had every right to be as petty as I am right now, therefore I left a pile of work for Alex to deal with.

When I thought of all the employees who Alex is now supposed to manage, I feel so much better, I can feel my myself smiling and a passerby staring at me like I'm weird.

After boarding the flight and taking my seat, I sent a quick message to Yong San that I'm departing and reminding him to pick me up later. He replied with an okay and told me about the update on the house he found.

After Alex assigned me to go back I asked for Yong San if he could help me find a house to rent in the meantime. He did question why I'm coming back after only a month when the weddings still a while away to which I told him that I was assigned to be a mentor for the SandBox program. It was half true but I didnt think it was a good idea for them to know about the really problem. 2STO was their past so I planned to leave it at that. Until then I'd have to protect the Noongil Project as well the other upcoming projects as well.

He didn't question much after that and helped me prepare everything I needed for the time being. We agreed to keep this a secret from the other boys as a surprise.

After texting back and forth, I switched off my phone and buckled up for take off.

*********

Ladies and Gentlemen we are set to land in 10 minutes, please fasten your seatbelts and we advice for anyone standing to go back to your seats.

I looked over the window to see the view before we land. The thoughts running through my head were mostly of work, about how I should even begin to investigate the problem here and how do I restore the stolen data, but despite that I wanted to scold myself that I was thinking of how to face coffee-nim in the midst of all this.

I let out a light breath and reasoned with myself that coffee-nim was my eye candy during my entire stay.

Nice to see, nice to talk, keep the distance though, his heart has someone in it's shadow.

After landing, I passed through the immigration relatively quickly and collected my baggage before going to the parking lot. I was about to call Yong San when I heard a car honk towards my right.

I turned over to the noise and found Yong San's car approaching me slowly. We both waved as he stopped in front of me, getting out the car.

"Welcome back Noona", he said in a formal manner, bowing slightly like the gentleman he is. Yong San was always the best friend type, where as the other boys felt like little brothers to me he always felt more mature and goves off the middle child vibes.

I chuckled at his antics and gave him a good hug before getting in the car. After we got back on the road o asked him where the house was located.

"It's close by to SandBox, just enough so you don't get lost on the way", he teased.

"Since when do I get lost!? I'm a good driver okay!", I argued in a joking manner. My direction less was not a big secret, even if I wanted it to be. I once got lost within the company premises and its not something I'm proud of.

"Ne, ne", was the reply I got. I shook my head and went back to scrolling through my phone. I was looking at the stock market in korea, hoping to find some sort of clue through there for the current problem.

"By the way noona, why is it that I had to arrange everything and not Chul San? Do San is the one who should be surprised tomorrow though?" He interrupted my focus.

Without moving my eyes from the phone I answered him, "you're the only one without a girlfriend here".

"Doesn't that even make sense? What's the standard here!? This us discrimination noona", he asked in confusion.

"Mmhmm okay", I replied.

"Besides no one caught my eye can you really blame me for that?" He asked. I raised my eyebrows at this and turned to him slightly.

"Then what about Seo In Jae?", when I asked this question I swore I saw his ears turning red.

"What about Seo In Jae Taepyonim?", he seems to be denying his little crush right there. I smiled and wanted to tease him a little more.

"You guys got some chemistry from the last time I saw you guys~",

"What? Hahaha very funny noona. There's nothing like that going on!" He protested. So I gave in.

"Okay then"

"Its true noona! I bad mouthed her in front of her the first time we met!", he tried explaining, and again I gave in.

"Sure"

"Ahhh noona why don't you believe me?", damn why doesn't he believe me that I believe him trying to convince to me that he's not whipped for our Seo Taepyo. Hais.

"Ooo drop by that cafe around the corner",
I pointed at the direction of the cafe, and going through my stuff for my wallet.

"It really isn't true hais", he mumbled a bit but stopped in front of the cafe anyway.

We both got out and went into the cafe and when it was time to order I got stuck. I wanted ice americano but I saw the promotion for latte going on. I must've stared at the promo for too long since the cashier told me the promo was until today only.

"Then I'll take the Ice Latte, 2 shots with hazelnut syrup thank you", I ordered. I looked over at Yong San for his order but he just stared at me with both eyebrows raised.

"Since when did you drink latte? You always said milk with caffeine is for the weak", he questioned. I rolled my eyes not wanting to answer so instead I switched the topic.

"Ya! If you pay up right now then I'll give you one tip free", I winked at my suggestion to get the girl.

"Aishh, Aniranika! (Thats really not it!), you really don't believe people words LKSKS", he said, as he ordered mocha for himself.

"Thank you for the order, that will be $12~", the cashier said lively. I raised my hand to pay but Yong San beat me to it. I raised an eyebrow at me but he kept avoiding my eyes. I didnt say much after that and reminded myself to get to know In Jar more, for the sake of our cute little Yong San-i.

With that we were back on the road. It takes 40 minutes to reach our area and the whole time I thought to myself;

Latte is not so bad huh....

======================

A/N: imma keep this short and say YAY I DID 2 CHAPTERS IN A DAYYYYY WOOHOOOO~

okok so this chapter is dedicated to nikita_rim since her comment made me smile and wanted to start writing again xD

I hope you enjoyed the song attached to this chapter!!

AND ritual guys!!

Vote if you liked it

Comment if you loved it!!

Share if ya'll even want to (I can't blame you since I did make you wait long~)

lastly, FOLLOW coz despite everything you still can't resist me *flips hair* jk jk