Chapter 28: Tipsy Mornings

UNEDITED

>>Playlist: Jeonjeonhi Hallae by Vincent Blue<<

*I decided to shuffle my playlist and use the music that comes up once I finish the chapter lol. If this works then imma try again. Ya'll can request any Spotify playlist for me to try this again ;)*

[dedicated to @nikita_rim, your request for HJP POV is hereeee]

>>Other Songs in the Playlist I related to while writing this chapter<<

Running by Gaho

Talk Love by K.Will

Slightly Tipsy by Sandeul

Because Of You by EZ Kim

Another Day by Monday Kiz, Punch

No Problem by Dvwn (personally loved this)

Han Ji Pyeong

I just returned home from a days work and arranged some files for Yoon Taepyonim for the upcoming SandBox Program and its currently 10pm.

"Yeong Sil-ah switch on the lights", I called out, dropping down on the couch and laying my head backwards. The AI robot which usually doesn't listen, listened well today and switched on the lights without much trouble. I smiled and let out a sigh at the fact that I don't have to fight with that AI about the lights.

"You sound very tired Han Ji Pyeong-ssi", said the AI, breaking the peaceful silence I thought I had.

"Mmmm, I worked overtime again", I answers back anyway, trying to get comfortable on the couch.

"Research shows that over 745,000 people in a year die due to overworking. The World Health Organization also recognizes this as unhealthy due to increased cases of strokes and heart attack-"

There it goes again...

"I'm going to get a heart attack if I keep listening to you yeong sil-ahh~"

"- then how may I assist you? Shall I call the nearest emergency center to-",

"Yeong Sil-ah shut down..." I said in English.  I see this wasn't our first redeo and it won't be our last. After that Yeong Sil went into sleep mode while I was left on the couch tired and about to sleep. There was many things I was running away from and trying to avoid but it keeps coming to bite me back in the ass everytime. So just for a little while more, let me just run away for a while more and then I will-

Grrrrr~~

"Nooo~", I whined out into the silence trying to get back into the tired and running away mood but my stomach growled again and I knew that I needed to get up and get something to eat. Which meant eating, staying awake to digest that food and getting back to sleep with new found energy.

I sat upright with that thought and just sat for a while again, looking around the house. As usual it was empty. I got up and went to the kitchen, looking around I only found ramen. As usual. Everything is as usual but my mood is not having it. Sucking it up, I started boiling up water and waited for the water to boil.

I waited...

and waited....

RRRIIINNNGGG~

that was not usual.