Choices (32)

Amanda

I watched him as he walked off and blended in with the tourists.

"I love you too, "I whispered. I turned to leave and walked off to a more deserted area. It was quiet, which was what I had been hoping for. My head was filled with thoughts of Draco and of our meeting together. A small smile tugged on my lips as I remembered all the memories we had shared together. The smile was quickly replaced with a frown as I realised something.

It's not the sad memories that hurt you...but the good ones, for you know you'll never be able to get them back again.

Tears began to gather in my eyes. I wish it didn't have to be like this. Why did we have to be cursed like this? I wiped the tears away from eyes. All of a sudden, I felt someone grab my arm. My eyes were still blurred with tears so I couldn't see who it was. Before I could process what was going on, I felt a light tap on my head and a murmuring of some charm.  I tried to fight back but I just felt so tired.

"Hey," I protested weakly, before the darkness took over.

--

When I came to, I was bound to a chair, no doubt with some sort of magical charm. I squirmed around, attempting to break through but with no luck. Defeated, I slumped back dejectedly. My eyes scanned over the small room. There was naked dim light bulb hanging above me, casting a dull glow on the room's peeling grey walls. Apart from dirt and dust, the room was pretty much bare. No doors, no windows, nothing. I was indeed a prisoner.

My eyes were closed when I heard a click sound in front of me. I opened my eyes to find myself face to face with the one person I never thought I would see

"Lusicus Malfoy?" I gasped out.

He nodded with a grim face.

"It looks like introductions won't be necessary," he said coolly.

"What do you want from me?" I asked shakily.

"I believe you're currently dating my son, Draco. Am I right?" he asked grimly.

My throat felt dry. How could he possibly know about that? What was I supposed to do now?

"From your silence, I'm going to say that your answer is yes." His cold grey eyes pierced through mine. I couldn't help but compare them to Draco's warm, loving eyes.

"How did you know? "I finally asked, my voice just above a whisper.

"I had one of my house elves follow Draco when he left the house this morning," Lucius explained. "My curiosity got the better of me one morning and I quickly opened one before he could receive it. When my house elf came back and told me my suspicions were indeed true, I knew I had to speak to you."

"What is it you want?" I asked again after processing his confession.

"I want you to break up with him."

"What?" I was shocked. How could he even suggest something like that? "No!"

He sighed.

"How can you ask me to do something like that?" I yelled at him .I started twisting viciously in my seat, trying to break free.

"Stop!" His loud order made me stop squirming and lean back against my seat.

He sighed again.

"This may be hard for you to believe but, I actually do love my son," he said softly. His eyes had lost its coldness and instead were filled with sorrow and regret.  "and it's because I love him ,that I need you to end this foolish love."